Part 20

We ran to a tree I saw before the meet started. It looked just like the tree from long ago. "Ah! There they are!" Makato said. "Rin-Chan!" Nagisa said. "Honestly, watching you irritates me so much. If you want to swim go ahead!" Rei said. "Rin please! None of us can swim together agin if you quit now!" I said.

I was sitting at the Iwatobi section cheering for the guys. No one even noticed I was here. "Go go go go go Makato!" We all cheered. "swim swim swim swim swim swim Makato!" Makato then made it to the wall and it was Nagisa's turn. We all watched them swim. "Rei's up next!" Gou said. "What are you talking about?" I asked. "When did you get here!?" Everyone asked. "Look, it's not Rei!' I said. Everyone looked down. "Huh?!" They said. "I told then to be free, but they went to far!" Coach Sasabe said. "Just trust them Coach!" I replied. "His entry angle was off." Rei said besides me. "What are you doing here!?" Everyone asked. "We'll explain everything later." I said. "Right now we need to cheer them on." Rei said. I then felt the urge to watch closer. I got up from my seat and ran towards the deck. "Hibiki!" I heard Rei yell. I ignored him. I had somewhere else I needed to be. I made it to the deck in time to see Haruka finish. They did it. They won! I ran up to then and joined in their hug fest. "You did it!" I yelled excitedly, jumping onto them. I then felt tears of joy run down my face. "Why are you crying Hibiki?" Rin asked me. I looked up and everyone was looking at me with a concerned look. "Because, my wish came true." I said.

"We are very sorry." Me and Rin said, bowing to the coach. "I will take responsibility for my actions." Rin said. "Me too." I replied. "Please kick us off the swim team." We said together. "Nitori, sorry for yelling at you." Rin said. "You don't have to worry about that!" Nitori said. "I won't accept that!" The coach yelled. "I have a batter way for you to own up for your actions. Rin, swim the way you just did for our team. Hibiki, swim faster than him." "Captain." We said. "Okay guys, let's head home!" The coach said. "Hey Nitori," I said. "Practice with us again starting tomorrow." Rin said. "Yes!" He said.

The water is alive. Once you dive in, it will immediately bare it's fangs and attack. But there's nothing to fear. Don't resist the water. Thrust your fingers into the surface and carve an opening. Then slide your body through that opening. Moving you arms, your head, your chest...