Part 7

"You're Matsoka-Sempai's-" the silver haired boy said.

"What's wrong?" A voice said behind him. I looked over and saw Rin.

"Big Brother!" Gou said.

"R-Rin!" I said.

"Gou, Hibiki?" He said.

"Nitori, you head back first." Rin said. He then left and we all went down to a bench to sit.

"It's not what you're thinking!" Me and Gou said at the same time.

"It's not? Haru and the rest of them are here, right?" He asked us.

"They are." Gou replied.

"It's purely coincidence!" I said.

"We happen to be here for a training camp." Gou said.

"Training camp?" Rin replied. "We are using the pool, where are you guys swimming?"

"The ocean." Gou replied. Rin went wide eyed. I remember now. Makoto was afraid of the ocean.

"Makoto's okay with that?" Rin asked.

"Huh?" Gou asked.

"Never mind." Rin said. "What are you doing with them Hibiki, you're lucky the captin didn't see you."

"Oh! Um I was invited to come! Gou said that this would be the right time to tell them about the switch!" I said.

"So you mean you haven't told them yet?" Rin asked me.

"No, not yet." Gou replied.

"But I'm going to before we get off of the island." I said.

"Gou, where are you staying?" Rin said.

"Oh, the lodge over there." She replied.

"I'll walk you girls back." He said. We had a smile on our faces as we ran to catch up with him.

"What are those smiles for?" He asked.

"Nothing." We both replied at the same time. We giggled a little at that.

When we got back we made dishes involving mackerel and pineapple. Why? Why does the world have to punish me so? While we were eating I was still trying to come up with a way to tell them.

"Hibiki!" I heard Gou yell.

"Huh? Oh sorry, I spaced out." I said.

"Is something wrong?" Makato asked.

"No." I said.

"I know when you're lying Hibiki, just tell us." Gou said.

"It's nothing, really i'm fine." I said.

.,.,.,.,,.,,

Later that night after dinner we went to our tents. I went inside mine and set all of my things up while everyone else decided who was goin to sleep with who In the end it ended up with Haruka and Nagisa sleeping in one tent, and Makoto and Rei in the other.

I fell asleep very quickly, looking at the moon through the plastic above my tent.

When I woke up again I heard Makato.

"Rei!" He shouted. What was going on? I got out of my tent and it was raining hard.

I saw Makoto dive into the ocean while Rei was struggling to breathe.

I had to help. I took of my clothes revealing my black and orange swimsuit I had under it.

I then dived into the sea.

"Hibiki!" I heard Nagisa yell after me. I saw Makato start to drown but I knew that Haruka was right behind me and he would get him.

So I went to get Rei. When I got to him I put his arm across my shoulders so his head was above the water.

"Rei-Chan!" I heard Nagisa yell, swimming towards us. I then looked to the side and saw a big wave come towards us.

"Why now!" I said.

We were then swept up to a island. I opened my eyes and coughed up water.

I looked around and saw I was alone. Where was I? I was defiantly not near the tents. But was everyone safe? I hope so. I then started to get up and look around.

"Nagisa!" I yelled.

"Makato! Rei! Haruka!"

"Anyone!" I kept on walking. "Please, anyone!" I then looked around and saw a light house. Maybe there was someone there.

I started to walk to it.

When I got there, the lights were off. But I saw a lamp on inside.

Maybe there was someone there. I opened the door and it creaked open.

"Hello? I asked. "Is anyone here?" I took a look around and saw the place with the lamp on. I went up the status and peeked up.

It was them! They were safe!

"Thank goodness you guys are safe!" I said running to the top of the stairs.

"Hibiki!" They all said.

"I was worried about you guys you know!" I said, sitting down on the floor with them.

"We were just about to play a game, want to join us?" Nagisa asked.

"Okay!" I said.

"Who's it gonna be. Who's it gonna be?" Nagisa sang as the dice we made rolled on the floor.

"It's Rei-Chan!" He said.

"But my name is on two faces." He said.

"Because you're Rei-Chan!" Nagisa pointed out.

"Tell us a embarrassing story Rei!" I said. Rei then told us a story about him loosing his underwear in 5th grade.

I was laughing so hard I had tears coming out of my eyes. We then rolled the dice and it was Haruka's turn.

"Tell us about a romantic encounter you've had!" Nagisa said. Then Haruka told us a story of his 'romantic encounter' with a water fall.

Again, I was laughing so much tears were coming out of my eyes.

"Okay, I'm up next!" Nagisa said. "I've got a performance for you!" He then made a rockhopper penguin impersonation.

"What are you doing?" Haruka asked.

"You can't tell?" Nagisa and I said together.

"That was a Rockhopper Penguin impersonation!" I said.

"It was?" Haruka asked.

"I couldn't tell." Rei added. Makato chuckled.

"You finally smiled!" Nagisa said. "That's good, you seemed a little subdued."

"Sorry for making you worry." Makato said. Rei then asked Makato why he was off when he was trying to save Rei.

Haruka made his point across when he said we weren't going to discuss it. I helped him because I knew too.

"Thanks Haru and Hibiki, but this is something I want to tell." Makato said. He then told us the story of why he was afraid of the ocean.

I had heard this story before so I didn't pay a lot of attention.

"You still tried to save me." Rei said after the story.

"If you're scared of the ocean why did you participate in this camp?" Nagisa asked.

"Because I wanted to swim." He replied. "Because, I wanted to be with you guys. When the five of is swim together, I feel like we can go anywhere." I gasped along with the others.

Then Nagisa started to break the tension. "You're the only one who hasn't spoken yet Hibiki! Tell us your biggest darkest secret!" He said.