He disappeared into the washroom. Adya looked at the closed door thoughtfully. She felt unsettled. He seemed pissed. What did his mother tell him? 

When Dhruv stepped out, he found her sleeping. He smiled, shuffling around the room putting his clothes on the hanger. He kept his shoes and then her heels aside neatly. He picked up her dress and hanged it on the hanger. She was so disorganized or perhaps he was simply extra organized. The room felt like a furnace. He picked up the remote of the air conditioner. Before pressing he looked at her. She could wear the blanket, that seemed pretty good to keep her warm. He closed his eyes pressing the button hoping there was no beep . There wasn't any. Keeping the remote controller on the table he walked over to her side of the bed. He took the blanket and pulled it over. When he turned to walk away her hand caught his wrist. She was awake? 

He slowly turned to meet her eyes gazing at him. She tugged at his wrist. He looked at her surprised, and sat by her side. "Adya?" He asked concern dripping from his voice. Maybe she was just feeling cold already, he tried to reason and push away his concern. He couldn't understand that expression on her face. He gently ran his hand over her forehead to her hair. She placed his hand on his arm, gripping it as she pulled him down. He stared at her perplexed. 

He bent down placing his ears close to her lips. As though giving her all the attention to speak out what she wanted. "I am keeping my promise." She whispered, her breath tingling his skin.

He froze and his eyes widened. Gradually his lips twitched forming a radiant smile on his face. He turned his face to see her. With his hands on either side of her, he leaned over her. She gulped feeling the sudden heat of his gaze. He rubbed his stuble against her reddening cheeks. "Spell it."

"It won't change anything, right?" She asked instead of saying what he wanted to hear. His gaze remained restricted to her eyes, still. She was asking for nothing but the proximity. She didn't want anything after that? His mind fell into confusion. Weren't things already changing? She didn't want them to....get back? 

His perplexity, faded when he felt her lips against his neck. He closed his eyes lowering himself. He was hurt perhaps. Even angry maybe. More than that he was in the moment of love. He loved her. He wanted her to feel the longing he felt. He wanted to scream into her ears, his love for her.

He kissed her neck. "It won't. Not unless you want it to!" The latter part of his sentence trailed off as her lips found his. Did she even hear the last part? 

Her hands slipped inside his t-shirt. He clenched his jaw feeling the fire of her touch. How desperately had he wanted her?

Forgotten was everything but his desires. He sat up abruptly, she gazed at him baffled, in the moment of uncertainty. He got his T-shirt off. Adya sat up, gazing at him with longing. She loved this man. The only one who got to her heart. She bent forward kissing his bare chest. As she left butterfly kisses all over he hissed. Grabbing her face, he locked their lips into an intimate contact. While their tongues mated, his hands touched her body. She melted in his sensual touches. He pulled the top over her shoulders and threw it aside. His eyes gawking at the swell of her chest, he had so tenderly and passionately loved. His fingers made contact with them. Adya closed her eyes, moving closer.