Despite all of this happening, the female has kept a good eye on Izuku. He seems happier and more open, but she can never take that chance just in case.
Something is always spitting at the back of her mind.

It's Friday in the early evening, the house is empty except for the two teens. Y/n suggested that Izuku and her watch a movie together and he happily complied.

She grabs two comfy blankets, popcorn and soda before sitting down on the couch. "Izuku come here" She smiles sweetly at him. The boy nods back and sits down next to her. She lays back on the couch and pulls Izuku with her, him on his stomach.

They'd gotten used to being close.
It felt warm.

"Do you want me to play with your hair?" Y/n asks as she knows Izuku absolutely loved it. Almost every night, she would do the favor until he fell asleep.

"Mhm" Izuku snuggles into her, "I don't know how you do it, but it feels amazing" He giggles.

Y/n's heart clenches. She had to endure all of Izuku precious sides for over three days! She doesn't know how much more she can take.

"I'd do anything for you" The girl replies and starts stroking his beautiful curly hair. Izuku had insisted that he was plain looking, but to Y/n he was anything besides that.

25 minutes into the movie, Y/n had practically devoured the whole popcorn bowl as she screamed at the movie characters. Typical.

While Izuku on the other hand had fallen asleep on her chest. Not bothered at all by her loud behavior.
What a great pair.

"Izuku?" She arches an eyebrow, "Broccoli you always fall asleep when I cuddle with your hair" She whines out causing Izuku to give her a stifled laugh.

"I'm sorry, it just feels so heavenly!" He tries to rise up. The girl laughs and also sits up, she shuts the TV off and stares at the boy.

It had seemingly started to get dark out, it is still pretty early in the evening but the sky is plundered with dark clouds and the wind kept its pace.

"So...Izuku?, I was wondering" The e/c eyed girl trails off, eyes turning away from him and prepped onto her hands.

"Yes?" The green haired asks, suddenly feeling his heart sink by just watching her expression.

"Yuu is training hard for the sports festival which is in under two weeks now. Me and my family always go and watch...do you want to join?" She finishes and stares intently into his orbs.
The reason why she is so cautious to bring it up, is because Izuku is quirkless and he did want to go to U.A. She doesn't know how he's going to react to this.

Izuku's features fall, he tries to speak up "Oh—Uhm...." U.A, he has a chance to at least see it, but earlier memories comes to mind. "Sure...if that's alright" Voice meak, he manages to spur out an answer.

Then he recalls, Izuku is still yet to face his classmates at school the upcoming week. Everyone knows, everyone knows. They know what he almost did.

"Izuku are you okay?" Y/n tries to moves closer and place a hand on his shoulder, but Izuku stops her and stands up from the couch.

"Sorry, I need to go to the bathroom" He quickly walks away.

The female sighs, she knew it was a bad idea to bring it up. But her family had specifically asked her to do so...she wants him to enjoy his time. But his feelings go way deeper.

He needs time.

The boy rushes to the bathroom, shuts the door close and slides down to the floor. He holds his knees close and tries to restrain himself.

'U.A...Hero....my dream...'

Izuku recalls every person who's told him he can't do it. He won't make it. He will fail.
And he is going to that place very soon.

Nerves curl up under his fingertips. For awhile he had absolutely forgotten his dream, all he focused on was surviving another day, but his plans didn't go as planned. He is still here.

'They're all gonna laugh at me...they're all gonna ask me why I didn't die...what is my future?'

Sadly, he starts to remember the exact reason why he wanted to die.

His mind starts racing, he wants to live, but he wants to die. It's becoming unbearable to breath. He wants to be a hero, but he is too weak.

"I'm alone..."

Then he remembers.

'Y/n...Kacchan...Todoroki, they care right? Or am I just in the way? Do they need me in any way?'

Questions start floating his mind, it's trapping him inside. He wants it to stop, it needs to stop. But how?

It's horrible...the clutches of depression.
They chain you up. And you can't escape so easily.

Y/n on the other hand, runs a hand through her hair. 'He probably needs some time alone, I don't want to push myself onto him'

Just as she was about to clean off the table, the doorbell rings. She perks up confusingly, "My parents aren't supposed to be here yet nor my brother"

She walks over to the door, not caring if she is only wearing her pajamas. The girl opens the door and to her surprise it's Bakugou, wearing a stern and panicked expression.

"B-Bakugou? It's a freaking storm outside, what are you doing here?!"

"We need to talk, now!" Bakugou walks straight in and closes the door. He is acting weird, afraid even. Seeing his demeanor makes Y/n even more worried.

"What's going on? Are you okay?" Her eyebrows crease worriedly, and Bakugou takes a big breath.

"Are you alone here?" He asks and looks around in the room.
The female hums in response, ushering him to continue.

"What? Where is Deku?! Is he alone?!!" Bakugou screams at Y/n and she takes a step back. Even she is scared now.

"N-No sorry, I thought you meant about my family. Izuku is in the bathroom.." She is not used to being so uneasy. Her hands had started shaking and the blond boy noticed.

"It's bad...I-I don't know how to tell you" He tried to approach her in a more calm way now,

"Rose escaped...she is on free foot"

Y/n's world felt like it was crumbling down, Bakugou's voice is floating away. Three days...three days of peace and now this.

'No...you gotta be fucking kidding me' Y/n tries to collect herself, but she stumbles and Bakugou catches her body. 'Izuku...h-he is, he is..no'

"L/n! Get it together" Bakugou's deep voice got her to snap back to reality. Yeah. Reality. "I know...I was shocked too. The first thing I did was to come here and I'm not leaving. I'm staying here with you two" Bakugou gives her a strong willed nod, he will not fail this time. He will make up for everything he has done.

"I-I...how the hell are we supposed to tell Izuku? He will be devastated!" The girl panics and grabs her hair in frustration.

"No we are not. Deku doesn't need more on his plate, we will pretend like everything is fine and protect him the best way we can" The spiky haired blond looks straight into her e/c hues to make sure she is listening.

"Wh-What? That's—"

"Do you want to be a hero?" Bakugou interrupts her and grabs her shoulder.

She can feel her breath go slower. Was this the right thing to do? Maybe.

"Yes..." He gaze falls down to the marble floor, she knows this is wrong, but it's the best option they have.

"Then we are gonna protect him, not just physically, but mentally as well"

Who knew? that demons never sleep.