You're my everything, please don't leave

Chris pulled the key out of the ignition, walked around to the passenger side and opened the door. I stepped out of the car and Chris took my hand. He lead me to the entrance of Record Retailers, the biggest record store in town.

"Well, babe, what do you think?"

"I can't believe you brought me here!" I squealed.

"You're too cute, I probably come here once a week. So here's what you've got to do. Pick out a record, any one you want."

"Anything I want, are you sure?"

"Anything for my girl."

I walked around all three floors of the record store until I had found the perfect record. I knew Chris would already have every Misfits record on the planet so I went for something a little different. I made my way back the metal section and found a HIM record. I knew HIM wasn't an old band and that their vinyls wouldn't be vintage but I didn't care. I grabbed a copy of my favorite HIM album, Dark Light. Everyone loves Screamworks, but no one real,y says anything about Dark Light.

I found Chris and showed him my choice. "A HIM record, huh? I knew there was a reason I loved you babe."

He kissed my cheek and wrapped him arm around me as we walked to the cash register. The cashier rang in the record and handed it to Chris. We walked back out to his car and drove back towards his apartment.

"Where are we going?" I said, kinda disappointed our time in town was over.

"You'll see." He hit the gas and we drove back to his apartment.

We got to his apartment. I had never been here before and I was hoping it would be just us two and that none of the band would be there. But I was wrong.

Chris knocked on the door, which was strange, considering it was his apartment. It was lunch time and I was getting hungry, I didn't really want to hang out at his pad for a bit, I wanted food. Before i could finish my though, Angelo swung open the door. "Hello and welcome to Restaurante De MIW," he said gesturing for us to come in. Angelo was dressed in tight, black skinny jeans and an untucked, white dress shirt with a black tie. He escorted Chris and I to a table that they had placed in the middle of the living room. Chris handed Angelo the record and he went to put it on while we sat down.

Just as we sat down, Josh came over and poured us some water and brought some fresh bread. 'Behind The Crimson Door' started to play. This was the first date I had ever been on and it was one I'd never forget. Chris didn't go out and spend a lot of money but he put a lot of thought into what he wanted to do to make our first date as special as possible. Smells from the kitchen overloaded my senses as we waited to be served. I was a little nervous about how well Motionless In White could cook. Angelo was in charge of music, Josh was in charge of drinks, that left Ryan, Ghost, and Ricky cooking the meal.

Shorty after Josh delivered the water and bread, Ghost came in with a salad. He was wearing a long black trench coat. I could only imagine how hot he must be while trying to cook in a jacket like that. I heard Ryan start to scream in the kitchen. Chris excused himself and went to see what all the ruckus was about. Ryan finally stopped his screaming and Chris returned. "Hey babe, you're taking the first aid course at school, right?"

"Yeah, I am."

"Ok, well Ryan just burned his hand. I'm really sorry to interrupt our date but can you come look at it?" Chris smiled and I got up and walked to the kitchen. Ryan was sitting on the counter running cold water on his hand. He pulled it out from under the tap as I instructed Chris to get a first aid kit. Ryan's hand wasn't too badly burned so when Chris came back Witt he first aid kit I pulled out some Polysporin and smeared it all over his hand. I wrapped his hand in a roll snow white gauze and told him to hold on to an ice pack.

When I was finished with Ryan, Chris brought be back into the living room and we sat down again. Since Ryan couldn't cook anymore, Angelo let the record play while he went and helped finish cooking. Soon after Angelo entered the kitchen, Ghost and Ricky each brought out a plate of food, one for each of us. Everyone quickly disappeared back into the kitchen, leaving Chris and I to enjoy our meal. I couldn't imagine how hard it would be for me to watch Chris leave in 6 days.