Love, Hollow, Hate, Sorrow

I was so frustrated. I wanted to say goodbye to Chris at the venue but I couldn't. I thought about Chris the whole drive home. He was everything I've ever wanted, even while covered in body paint and sweat. He was perfect. When he kissed me, it just made me love him even more.  

Since I got kicked out of the venue before being able to say goodbye to Chris, and he never showed up at school, I had no way to contact him. I felt so alone. I could only hope that I would see him again soon, hopefully he'd show up for a day at school or I'd see him at his next show. 

I finally pulled into the driveway. It was 1:12AM. I thought my mom would be fast asleep, so I tried to quietly unlock the front door. I pushed my key into the lock and turned it. I stepped inside and my mother came running toward me. She was drunk and completely out of her mind.  

"Where were you?" she tried to yell.  

"I went out to see a concert." I said, trying to play it cool.  

Before I had time to react, my mother slammed her fist into my face then pushed me to the ground. This wasn't the first time she'd hit me, and I doubted it would be the last. Blood was dripping from my mouth, I knew she had busted my lip. I ran up to my room and locked the door. I went straight to my bathroom, grabbed a tissue and pressed it to my lip. I was feeling a little light headed, my mother had hit me really hard that time.  

It wasn't fair for my dad to just pack up and leave, but I don't blame him. Why would he, or anyone for that matter, want to be married to a witch like my mother? She's a drunk and gets into trouble. I'm ashamed to be related to her.  

I finished washing the blood from my face and put on some pjs. I crawled into bed and cried. I hated my life. Everything was terrible and it kept going downhill until I had met Chris. Ever since the first sparks flew, I knew he was put into my life at just the right time. But now as quickly as he had entered my life, he was gone. My life was a piece of shit and so was I. Why couldn't I have a normal life and have some form of happiness? I thought. I wanted to die, but I couldn't gather the courage to make that happen. I fell asleep that night hoping that I wouldn't wake up. 

I was disappointed I woke up the next morning. I had nothing to look forward to and had no motivation to get out of bed, so I didn't. I stayed in bed all day. My face was badly bruised where my mother had hit me, and my head was still aching. I sat up and began to think about Chris. I was hoping that he was thinking about me, but how could someone with that many fans, and that many plans, think about a girl like me?