"Shiloh I know you are angry right now but listen to what Mum has to say" Sylvia pleads with a glimmer of tears in her eyes.

"Please just don't come close," I say feeling the baby stir and whimper softly in my hands wrapped protectively around him.

Mum walks closer with tears running down her cheek before drifting her attention towards the baby and then back towards me" Shiloh my baby. I know I was never a good mother towards you but I did all this to keep you safe" she quake with sobs filling me with anger.

I shake my head in denial as tears roll down my cheeks" Stop this okay, you can't keep pretending you care expecting me to always fall for it" I raise my voice apoplectically with gaze focused intensely on her " but you are also right you were never a good mother you were a terrible mother..."

"Shiloh" Sylvia yell warningly cutting my ranting " Sylvia it's okay let her speak I deserve all her hateful words"

The baby flails his arms in protest in my arm, I caress his forehead as he starts crying " just leave me alone just like the way you left during this nine-month of my life" I close my eyes trying to calm my nerve.

I open my eyes to see Chole entering into the room before taking the crying baby from me " This is my punishment but I could not afford to lose you also " she says holding my hands in hers before leaving.

Sylvia gave my hand a tight squeeze before walking out.

I watch the closed door with longing letting the silent tears roll down my cheeks" you have to stop crying the baby can very well sense its's mother emotion" Chole says giving me a napkin to dry my cheeks.

"Thanks" I wrap my tears away while she pats my back.

"What you need now is to relax, okay," she says with a warm smile before placing the baby into the crib.

I took a deep breath calming my complicated emotion trying not to cogitate over my fears.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Mum Eliana," I say with a wide grin watching her walk into the room looking elegant as always.

"Hi dear, sorry I could not make it yesterday " she apologies walking towards me while I sit on the sofa with a plate of cheesecake and a glass of milk on the table in front of me.

"It's noting, I had Emma, Louis, and Damien here yesterday" my eyes move towards the door waiting for something or a specific someone to come in.

"Where are my grandson and Chole?" she questions taking a seat beside me on the couch.

"Your grandson is in his crib," I say point towards the crib" and I sent chole out on a lunch break"

She placed her bag on the table before walking towards the crib" my grandson is so handsome" she says picking him up.

I stare at the door once again " I know you are expecting Chance" she says cutting through my thought.

"What?" I ask acting confused before clearing my throat averting my eyes from hers seeing the knowing look she gave me.

"I know you are expecting him to come" she took a seat on the couch with the baby in her arms staring at her intensely " and I also know he would do anything to be here right now"

I scoff" as if, Chance would never come here to this baby," I say matter of fact.

"You are right" she plays a kiss on his little chubby fist before speaking " you know Chance was the one who employed Dr. Chole under my name, he also left an order that no one should see the baby until you were awake which was very surprising"

"Oh," I say not finding the right words.

"What am trying to say is don't be in a hurry following your heart or mind," she says mildly with an encouraging smile " let the most important thing be your happiness, your happiness should always come first"

"I understand, thanks so much Mum Eliana for everything you are nothing but a mother to me," I say meaning every word with a wide grin.

"You like a daughter to me," she says before asking me to pour a glass of water for her" I heard your Mum and Sylvia were here this morning"

"Yes, and I said some hateful words which I didn't mean," I say with my gaze downcast feeling ashamed.

She hums a yes before sipping from the glass of water" you can't keep calling him The baby or My baby"

"Huh?" I ask in confusion.

"My grandson needs a name," she says with a raised eyebrow.

I laugh nervously before changing the topic because naming this baby is among my dilemmas.

She spent the rest of the day with me and the baby while Emma, Damien, Louis, Summer, Shane, William arrived later before leaving Emma to spend the night with me together with Chole which I was so grateful for.

I am very sorry for the late update but I have a good reason Why.

I had school, tests, and exams which needed my full attention but I promise to update regularly now.

Thank you so much for the reads, vote, and support you all have given me, this story had 1000 votes and I am so happy 🎂🍾🍷.

Please don't forget to vote, leave a comment on this chapter.

Thanks, everyone.