51| 'Let The Guy Finish'

Start from the beginning

"Rude." His scowl during the process made me want to giggle. I could tell that he wasn't actually insulted as his palm then splayed casually across my left thigh. However the giddy pressure gathering in my lower muscles was not a casual reaction to his hand placement. I could feel myself becoming extremely aroused by the simple action, especially when his thumb began to trace small circles against the denim at the apex of my thighs. Jesus.

"I am only just pregnant and the concentration of HCG in my blood is barely even detectable; I am more than fine to work." I told him around a mouth of banana. I can't even imagine how unbearably overprotective they would be after a few months of this. "Your concern for me is cute, but rather unnecessary." Ethan's nose wrinkled in disgust at the word 'cute' as I finished my banana. I threw the peel in the direction of the bin and managed to get it into the circular tin with an encouraging cheer from Josh.

I scrutinized Ethan whilst he sipped his beer, watching his tongue lick the white foam off his upper lip in an extremely slow, sexy movement. I want to be the one licking it off for him. After a lingering moment of silence, his brows scrunched and he gave me a confused look, "Earth to Hollie." Ethan waved a large hand in front of my face. He must have been speaking to me. "I have to leave for work soon so we can head down together. That okay with you?"

"What?" I was too busy imagining what else his gorgeous mouth could do to properly listen.

Ethan rolled his eyes and took another large swig from his beer, "You, shops, food. Me, work, office." He lightly bit my shoulder and Josh chuckled a deep laugh at Ethan's Tarzan monkey impression.

Ethan then stood up from the kitchen stool with the beer bottle gripped casually in his hand and leant against the fridge. I couldn't help subconsciously eyeing the inviting zipper to his jeans. He always manages to look so good in the morning, they both do, but especially Ethan when he is wearing casual clothing for once. I love that he lets me see him like this, with all the barriers that he normally keeps so high up for everyone else, smashed right down.

I continued to watch him, unable to help but imagine him pushing me against the fridge like the first time the three of us tried to cook in here, but inevitably ended up in bed before the oven had even been switched on. If I stood up now he could easily press my wrists together above my head, rendering my helpless against the fridge whilst he and Josh pulled down the zipper to my jeans. I would be helpless to the overwhelming feeling of his warm, wet tongue against my core whilst Josh left heavy, labored kisses along my jaw. I snapped out of the ridiculous fantasy and my gaze went back to the silver zipper. Oh God.

I would like to blame my erotic thoughts down to some kind of pregnancy induced hormone imbalance, but I think that is just wishful thinking. Maybe I am a nymphomaniac after all?

Ethan smiled into a sip of his beer. When he brought it down, he licked his lips. "Do you want me to unbutton them now, or should I just wait until you're on your knees?"

 "Do you want me to unbutton them now, or should I just wait until you're on your knees?"