39| Those Three Words**

***\HOLLIE'S P.O.V/***

After we separated from Michael and his girlfriend Nelly, we decided to come straight up to Ethan's hotel room because his was the biggest. Ethan flicked through his Spotify playlist and then chucked his phone at me so that I could shuffle through the songs until I found one that was good. I sang along with the song by Halsey 'Without me' that was playing through the speakers in Ethan's room. Both him and Josh were spread out across the double bed, watching me dancing and singing along to the song as though my life depended on it.

'And then I got you off your knees
Put you right back on your feet
Just so you can take advantage of me'

I spun around one of the marble pillars in the centre of the room and hoisted my thigh around it so that I could preform a basic Cupid move. Josh gave me a slow clap of approval and wolf-whistled as he raised the tumbler of amber liquid up to his lips. I raised my hands up to my hair to mess around with the curls before slowly trailing them down my body in a slow, seductive move.

'Tell me how's it feel sittin' up there
Feeling so high but too far away to hold me
You know I'm the one who put you up there'

I kicked one of my heels off into the corner of the room, and then the other in a dramatic movement. My body swayed seductively to the music, back and forth until the music was thrumming through my blood. I took a couple of steps towards Ethan and reached forward to take the spliff of him. They both stood up as I came closer.

Ethan snapped his hand away and lifted the spliff above his head so that I couldn't reach it with an evil grin. I pouted in a frown and crossed my arms against my chest. The room was slightly spinning due to the ecstasy and alcohol combined, a heady mix that was starting to take its toll on me.

"You look so God damn adorable when you make that face," Ethan leant forward so that his lips could brush mine in feather-light kiss. The backs of my knees were pressed against the bed frame, almost threatening to give out under me as I swayed to the music.

"Don't be so mean Watson." I scowled up at him and the ghost of a smile touched his lips, making him look impossibly more handsome. Dear God... I've never been so aroused. Never been so scorchingly attracted to another human being.

Ethan bent down to pick up the glass of water on the bedside table and raised it up to my lips, "be a good girl and drink for me, okay?" He teased whilst tipping the glass towards my mouth. I suppressed a laugh and did as he asked because I know that he saw me take molly earlier in the club and wouldn't take no for an answer if I tried not to drink the water. Besides, I don't actually want to die of dehydration because I was stubborn and refused water after taking ecstasy.

Just as I was about to give up and go back to giving them a private dance, I felt a tight grip around my waist. Josh came up behind me and swept my hair to the side to kiss the back of my neck. His body pressed against mine, his hands on my hips, pulling them back against his groin. Ethan moved closer in the front, pushing his bulging crotch against my belly.

"This was what I think about sometimes when I touch myself," I mumbled against Ethan's neck and I heard the growl of approval that left his throat. "Being surrounded," I elaborated a little. A man in front, a man behind, strong arms holding me and two mouths leaving wet marks on my skin. Sandwiched between them, I didn't even have to worry about standing upright, because they kept me from falling.

Josh glanced over my shoulder at something Ethan did and nodded like they had an entire language I didn't understand. My skin was damp and more sensitive to their touches than I would ever admit to them. My clit throbbed for attention, pounding along with my raging heartbeat.