11) Sieraa's Issue and Journal's

"When did a Dragon ever die from the poison of a snake?" - Nietzsche

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry, I haven't really been that motivated so I skipped an update, and it's shorter than usual.

Possible Trigger Warning: Cursing

{3rd person}

Sieraa stormed in the room startling the man inside.

"What did you do?!" She called angrily. Ian frowned and shrugged.

"What you asked." He replied. Sieraa frustratedly threw her clipboard at him with a scowl.

"You gave me snake venom! Is this supposed to be an insult to my authority?!" Sieraa called. Ian had a slim smile before straightening himself out.

"I was given snake venom, so I made a duplicate snake venom." Ian said. Sieraa clenched her fists.

"I drank that serum!" Sieraa called. Ian fake gasped.

"Wow! I had no idea." Ian crossed his arms.

"Your husband is on the line here. Give me the antidote." Sieraa calmed. Ian's smugness faded as his eyes went wide. He sighed.

"That wasn't just snake venom. It was a hybrid serum." Ian claimed. Sieraa's blood went cold.

"You turned me into one of those freaks..." Sieraa whispered, head lowered.

"You turned them into freaks." Ian shot back.

"You made the damn serum!" Sieraa yelled looking back up. Ian stumbled back. Sieraa didn't look like Sieraa. Her mouth was open and sharp fangs were seen dripping with a transparent, yellow liquid.

"Turn me back!" She hissed.

"I can't. That serum is permanent." Ian said. Sieraa looked impossibly angrier.

"What type of a serum is unchangeable?!" She asked.

"A one that you ordered not to be." Ian replied. Sieraa closed her mouth and looked shocked.

"Why didn't you just copy the blood sample?" Sieraa asked.

"As I said, I was given snake venom." Ian said. Sieraa stepped back.

"That's impossible, we don't have any snakes on the premises." Sieraa claimed.

"Maybe the blood of your little pet is snake venom." Ian retorted. Sieraa pursed her lips.

"Make more." She said.

"Pardon?" He asked. Sieraa clenched her fist again.

"Make more." She repeated. "I want to make more. The 'pet' I have now isn't tame. I need more." Sieraa continued. Ian nodded not wanting to mess with Sieraa now that she could poison him. Sieraa briskly walked out saying something about wanting it tomorrow.

{With the hybrids}

All eleven kids were sitting in a circle discussing their ways of how to keep track of all the information they needed to learn when a beep sounded. Heads turned to the door as the keycode was punched in. The door swung open revealing a girl. Her hair was tied up messily in a bun and was an odd red colour. She had a pointed face and glasses that covered her piercing green eyes. She wore a lab-coat with a simple 'budder' dress underneath. Black high heals finished the look. She clicked across the floor to the hybrids with a smile.

"Sorry I'm late." She said adjusting her glasses.

"We didn't know you were coming." Adam voiced the thoughts of everyone in the room.

"I know." The girl said with a smile. She clicked over to the dining table and motioned for the kids to follow. They did, reluctantly. Once everyone had sat down, the girl placed a box on the table no one had noticed. She opened it and blocked everyone's view of her face as she rummaged through it.

"Ahah!" She claimed pulling some things out. Journals, pens, pencils, scissors, crayons, etc. littered the table. The kids all shared one thought. 'These will come in handy.' The girl started to speak and everyone looked back to her.

"With you being here all alone, for hours, I brought some supplies to keep you busy, with Sieraa's permission of course." The girl claimed with a happy smile.

"What's your name?" Barney asked.

"Right, I forgot to introduce myself. I'm Phoenix, but people call me Phoebe. I'm your supervisor." Phoebe explained.

"Supervisor?" Jess asked tilting her head. Phoebe smiled again.

"Every group of kids has a supervisor. My old group was transferred." She said with a sad look.

"What do you mean transferred?" Cory asked.

"When the all of the kids in one group reach 15 they're moved upstate to a more advanced facility." Phoebe explained. "Meaning you'll be spending the next seven years here until Ross reached 15." She continued. Said boy his behind his cousin.

"Anyways I have to get going. Oh, and Eric will be coming tomorrow to organize an experiment for you kids. Bye!" Phoebe said punching in a code for the door and left. 8-9-4-5. Max quickly grabbed a pencil and a book and scribbled down the code along with the one he had memorized.

"What are you doing?" Joel asked looking confused. Max lifted the book and showed the rest.

Door Codes:

Testing Wing- 4-9-2-6

Living Door- 8-9-4-5

"Oh. How'd you know the Testing Wing door?" Lizzie asked.

"I saw Sieraa punch it in and I've been reciting it since." Max explained.

"That's some real commitment." Red commented. Max nodded.

"So, we're using the books to write all the info down?" Adam asked. The others agreed.

"But we have to find places to hide them. I looked around and I haven't noticed any security cameras." Shelby said waving her tail.

"Seems they've finally respected out privacy." Jin retorted.

"Well, we have to take in the fact that there not going to take a bunch of 9 and 10 year old's seriously. We have a real advantage." Joel said.

"I'm 8." Ross said.

"Right, sorry." Joel rubbed the back of his neck.

"Well, it's actually good that you're younger than all of us. They'll take you as a toddler and you keep us here, making it easier to escape. Phoebe said that the placed they take us next is more heavily guarded." Adam rambled.

"Can we even trust Phoebe?" Jess asked.

"We'll have to wait and see." Red said.