Ali: thank you get dressed so we can leave.

Emily: I wanted to talk to you.

Ali: about what?

Shea: mom have you seen my black jeans?!

She just barged in I roll my eyes and look at her she's literally me when I was her age sometimes.

Shea: ew were you guys about to do it please be carful I don't want someone to break a hip!

Ali: there in the dryer.

Emily: don't worry your mom can take me just fine!

She gags and leaves the room I look at Emily she's walking away I slap her ass.

Emily: stop.

Ali: what you want to talk about baby?

Emily: another baby.

She walks to the closet not making any eye contact with me we've tried for a baby 2 years ago but nothing happened so we stopped.

Ali: um yeah sure we can try for another

Emily: great I'm ready.

I walk to the mirror I gained weight but from where we eat really healthy.

Ali: babe do I look fat or like I've gained weight please be honest with me I won't get mad.

Emily: no why?

Ali: I don't know I've been eating healthy and I'm gaining a lot of weight I gained 20 pounds in 2 months.

Emily: we could start hitting the gym I love doing that with you.

Ali: yes that is fun well go tonight I have a doctors appointment tomorrow.

Emily: ok babe.

We walk out we go downstairs to the kitchen I get a bowel for cereal we're just all making conversation.

Brea: wow mom your boobs are fucking huge!!

Ali: I know.

Brea: mom are you pregnant cause you've been gaining a lot of wait lately?!

Ali: and so what if I was?

I'm not but I want to see what they say.

Shea: why would you guys have more your old how would that even work?!

Lex: yes a baby I new it mom I hope it's a girl!

Brea: nope you are not having more mom your not a teen anymore your going to get fat just look at you!!

Shea: yeah mom look!!

I can't believe they just said all of this to me I look at Emily she sees me try not to cry.