The Private Jet part 1!!!

Start from the beginning

"That was hard to watch," I say as I look at the boys.
"So what do we get, I bet 20," Chloe says.
" Um, no you damaged my hearing!!!," Alya yells.
" Well your not voting," Lila sneers.
" Do you want us to be honest," Kim asks.
" Yes!!!," Chloe yells.
"Well then I say a 6," Kim says trying to be nice.
" Yeah we agree," The other boys say.
" So, right now you have 36 points," Max says.
" It is still probably higher, then what they will get," Lila says smirking.
This time I grab Alya, Rose and Meylene. We sing POP/STARS by K/DA ft. Madison Beer, (G) i-DLE, Jaira Burns

" So what do we get," I ask in a sweet and innocent voice.
"20," The boys Answered. I look at Adrian, and he is blushing? That is weird what happened.
"Adrian what happened," I ask.
"You," He mummbles, but I did not hear it clearly.
"What was that?," I ask with one eyebrow raised.
" Nothing," He say quickly.
" You guys have 120 points," Max says. I smirk.
" What about we do a solo round," I suggest. They nod.
" Ok Sabrina what you sing," I ask.
" Ok!," She says, and gets up on stage.
She sings Sweet but a Psycho by AVA MAX.

"She sings a lot better then you 2," I comment.
" Ugh whatever because that means she can beat you," Chloe whisper- yells.
"What do I get," Sabrina asks sweetly.
There were 3, nineteens, 1,tweenty, and 2 tens.
"Ok the total number of points for your team is 133," Max tells Sabrina BLUSHING!!! I think I got a new ship. I could tell the other girls saw the blush too, because they were all ether fangirling or smirking.
" One minute I will be right back," I go to a room, and change while I'm at it I do my hair too. I put my hair down. I put on earrings with a red rose as the main part. I put on a white with a slight bit of pink purse on. I put on a black floral skirt. A blue strapy, floral shirt. And I wear light blue high heels.

      I come out, and everyone is staring at me, wide- eyed on how I look for one,  and two how I am walking in high heels

I come out, and everyone is staring at me, wide- eyed on how I look for one, and two how I am walking in high heels. I get up on stage and am about to sing This Little Girl by Cady Groves, but is interrupted by Lila.
"Marinette, you are such a slut," Lila yelled.
Everyone expected me to run out crying, but no I got the microphone and the romote, and changed the song to S.L.U.T by Bea Miller.

Everyone was surprised at how I handled that.
"So what do I get," I ask extremely nervous to what I was going to get.
I got 2, twentys, 3, nineteens, and 2, thirteens.
" Your team know got's 224 points," Max says.
"The next one is another solo," Chloe demands.
" Who do you guys send for this round," Alix asks.
" Sabrina," Lila and Chloe say at the same time.
" We send Marinette," Alya shouts while jumping.
" But guys I have been in all the rounds," I say tiered.
" Common for the last round, then we can go to bed," The girls say.
" Fine, but don't blame me if I sleep in," I say exhausted.
Sabrina goes on stage, and sings Good Enough by little mix.

By the end of the song Sabrina was crying. Max and I ran up to her. She calmed down, and went back to her seat.
After that the boys just voted 20,and the girls agreed, then something unexpected happened.
" Can I join your team you guys were, so nice to me when I broke down, and Chloe and Lila did not even care, so please, I am very sorry for the way I treated you," Sabrina said tears threatening to stream down her face.
I went up to her, hugged her, and said, " Of course!" She hugged back.
I then went up on stage because Sabrina had earned her old team points. And that means they have 253 points now, so I went up on stage, and sang finally... This Little Girl by Cady Groves.

"Remind me to never mess with Marinette," I hear Sabrina whisper to Alya.
And just to scare them I say coldly, " I can hear you, ya know" That I can see sent shivers down everybodys backs. I could not hold the act, I fell to the floor laughing. Everyone looked at me like I was a maniac at first, but then they caught on, and started laughing too.
"So what did I get," I ask.
I got 3, nineteens, and 3 twentys.
" You guys got a score of 341 making you guys the winners," Max says.
"Yay," We yell.
" Ridiculous utterly ridiculous!!!," Chloe screams.
" Good night, tomorrow, we can do the same thing, but the boys sing, and the girls vote, and we can make the boys winning team go against 4 girls from the girls winning team!!!," I say excitedly, then walk to the room me and Adrian are sharing for the jet.
"Ok!!!," They say excitedly then walk off.

Hey everybody, sorry I have not been posting I started another book called Watching Miraculous Ladybug 🐱🐞. My best friend has been nagging me too write that book more than this, but I did not listen, and she continues to nag. I don't really care although it is annoying. I loved writing this chapter, and I hope you loved reading it. Bye bye!!!

Word count:1607