Intro

Welcome to my new story.
It'll be a BTS soulmate fanfic.
Please keep me updated on what you think so I can learn from your comments.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In a world where the universe picks a person for you to love and cherish, a lot of people are left behind.

Some never meet their chosen person since the universe isn't kind. Oh no. Quite the contrary, it loves linking people that don't even life in the same country as their partner.

How it works? Simple!
If you are lucky enough to lock eyes with your fated person your memories will merge.
You will know everything about the other.
Maybe the universe isn't as evil as it seems.
Because thankfully the memories include them learning their language so language barriers aren't a problem. 

The best thing about all of this?
There will be no secrets left between you.

Not that that is always a blessing...

Having this happen to you doesn't mean that you are in love. 

It just means that you know a bunch of facts about a stranger.
Yet it is impossible to completely walk away.
Cause' the universe is twisted and loves to play with your heart.

Everybody reacts differently to finding their fated person.
Some are attached at the hip while others can easily walk away.
Sometimes being away from your fated person might
cause some serious physical consequences to overtake your body.
In short, you never know what might happened to you.

Follow seven people on their journey to finding their fated person.

Dylana Jones, a.k.a. D

A college student who has good grades. Even though she is at the top of her class she has zero confidence and doesn't want to meet her faded person. She hates her own body since she has quite some fat and it is weighting her down. Both physically and mentally.

Jason King, a.k.a. J

Best friends with D. Together they make DJ, a couple of outcasts in school. He is a complete ARMY and does everything in his power to change D's mind since she isn't an ARMY, not yet at least. He is also extremely gay for Jungkook.

Mei Lee

A girl who is a little older than D and J but she doesn't act her age. She is extremely shy and barely dares to say her own name. She meets the two loudmouths at the concert.

Sarah

She works at a coffee shop near the arena and gets off her late shift. With her earplugs in she crosses the street without a care in the world, not expecting to meet her fated person that night.

Kyle

Roommates with Sarah. He went to pick her up from her job and comes to her rescue when he notices a group of people around her. Except she wasn't in that kind of trouble. What a hero.

Hinami

She is a nurse at a hospital. She met her fated one on a vacation when she was only ten years old and has been in touch with him ever since. 

Lisa

A hospitalized young girl. She loves dancing but thanks to a stupid accident she might never be able to do so ever again. She would give anything for her legs to work again.

Can you guess who will end up with who?

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.