Gone // Yandere Reactions.

Start from the beginning

Still...he knew he had to be careful. Aizawa can't take the risk of you running off once more, perhaps never to be seen again this time. No, he would have to be careful...he would have to wait a little longer.

So he did.

Aizawa waited for a moment of weakness, hoping to take advantage of you the second you let your guard down. The moment arises as you walked home along a dark, empty street. Thinking yourself to be the only one around, you enjoyed the quiet atmosphere...which was soon interrupted by a familiar voice.

"Y/N."

You didn't have time to run. You never had the chance to scream.

Aizawa had already pressed his cool hand over your lips, pulling you into the shadows as he did. His escape was already prepared and he couldn't help but grin as you struggled in his grip. Did you really think that you had escaped? Did you really believe that Aizawa wouldn't do anything to track you down?

Well...it seemed that someone needed to be reminded of his love and dedication. It would be the first thing Aizawa would do, once you were safe and chained up at home.

"You'll never leave me again."

Aizawa's reaction is more morose then the other's. He's miserable without you (which is why he took you in the first place) but, despite his sadness, he'll never stop searching for you. He doesn't want anyone but you! Still, it might take him a little bit longer to track you down...he'll find you though. He'll ALWAYS find you...

The day Stain escaped from prison was supposed to be the happiest day of his life. He was supposed to finally come home to his dear darling, who had been waiting for him all this time...only you weren't. You were long gone, having made your own escape while Stain was locked away.

And he. Is. Furious.

Lucky for him (and unlucky for you) Stain has connections in dark places. And there are plenty of villains with the skills that he needs to track you down...which he will. Quickly. He already had a vague idea of where you might have gone. And it won't be long until someone reports back, eager to tell Stain what they've found.

You. Living in a small city. Cherry Blossom Apartments, 3 B.

It's all Stain needs to hear. He's already waiting on top the building when you come home. Perched in the shadows, Stain knows that you can't see him. No one can. Which gives him the freedom to watch your ever move. You haven't changed much. You are still the soft, pretty woman he fell in love with. He watches as you chat with a neighbor, laughing at something as you wave goodbye.

"See you soon, Y/N!"

No they won't. No one will ever be allowed to lay eyes upon you ever again. Stain waits for hours, until he is certain that you're guard is totally down. And then he nimbly makes his way to your window. It wasn't difficult to break the cheap lock and Stain quickly found himself inside. He smiles when he hears the shower running, knowing just how distracted you'll be under the stream of water. And he can't deny that the thought of your body isn't pleasing to him...

You don't notice the bathroom door creak open. You don't see the shadow approaching you slowly.

It isn't until the shower curtain is flung open and a pair of pale hands grab you that you realize the danger you're in. Screams echo through your apartment as Stain drags you out, struggling to grip your wet body.

"Don't act surprised darling...did you really think that I wouldn't come for you?" He hisses.

Perhaps someone will hear your screams. Perhaps they'll call the police or come to check themselves. But by then...it's already too late. Stain has already pulled you away from your new life and back into your former one. You're in quite a bit of trouble with the villain and he's going to take proper care to remind you of everything he taught you.