Chapter 13

Arthit POV

It's been a few months since Kong and I have been dating and it's been great. His team is number 1 so far and we have the semi-finals coming up next. we're in last place, but the wild card competition is coming up, I know we can win! We're still waiting on what the dean has in store for us. I hope it's not another dance and routine crap.

Ugh, I have never had a boyfriend before and not sure what to do about the lovey-dovey day like valentines day that's upon us, I bet kong will be covered from head to toe in hearts and pulling a giant wagon with all the chocolates from guys and girls confessing to him.  I don't want to get him chocolate, I have to figure out something better...oh I know! I have the perfect gift and I am going to need help getting this done, I pull out my phone and text Knot.

Arthit

Hey, do you have time to help me with something today?

Knot

Um, sure, what do you need help with?

Arthit

Come pick me up and I will explain it on the way.

Knot

ok, see you in about 20 min.

I quickly get ready and when Knot text that he is here, I grab my keys and wallet and head out on my adventure...

Kong POV

As I am making my way out to the campus I pull out my phone and text my pinks.

Kong

Hey my baby Pinks, are we meeting up at the cafeteria this morning?

Arthit

No, I need to run some errands. Did you bring your wagon with you to collect all the chocolates you will be getting today from all the boys and girls -_-?

Kong

Oooooh, is someone getting a little jealous and what makes you think that I would accept any if offered Pinky?

Arthit

Kongpop!! Why are you calling me pinky! Do you want to die today!

Kong

OK OK, I am sorry my pinks, I will stop teasing you ;-) When will I see you today?

Arthit

Um, I will let you know later, I am meeting up with Knot and he needs my help with something.

Kong

Is he ok, do you need me to come over and help?

Arthit

No, you get to class and I will see you later...miss you :-*

Kong

KK...miss you too pinky ;-*

Arthit

KONGPOP!!!

Kong

:-*

Arthit POV

I quickly climb into Knot's car and shut the door. I put my head and start turning a little read as I explain what I want to do...

Arthit - I know that you just started dating Tew and I was wondering and please don't get mad at me for asking such a question...but have you guys gone all the way yet?