Chapter 8

"So you wanna come?" Hes stared at me with his beautiful blue eyes. I blushed "Ummm yeah ok sounds like fun."

"Great, I'll see you there at 7." He smiled then walked away."Mkay! See you tonight! I started to smile really big. I, Lindy Davis, just got asked out to the movies by Jeremy! Jeremy!

I started fan girling in the middle of the hall, like Luke Hemmings just liked my post.

I wish!

Jeremy just asked me out! Jeremy just asked me out! I sang in my head.

"Lindy? Are you ok?" Someone grabbed my arm.

Jeremy?

Oh Nate.

Nate has been  in the 9th grade for 2 years. He thinks he's so cool because he's the only freshman that can drive.

"Oh yeah I'm fine." I grabbed my back packs and headed towards the parking lot.

As soon as I got home I started a group text with Hallie and Jenna.

xLindyx: Jeremy asked me out to the movies!

HallieMae22: Gurl! What did you say!!!!!!

JennaTheGymnast: Tell us!

xLindyx: What do you think! Yes! I g2g I have to get ready! Eeeek!

I shut off my phone and ran to my closet. After several minutes-okay an hour and a half, of trying on outfits and destroying my room, I decided on a sundress and sandals. This was no time for some sweats and a gymnastics sweat shirt. I applyed some makeup and curled my hair. By the time I was done it was 6:15. It was ok to be a little early. My mom dropped me off at the movie theatre along with Carter and his friend Mason.

"Are you coming?" they asked. "I think I'll just wait outside for Jeremy." I smiled at the thought of his name. I sat on the bench and pulled out my phone.

6:20

I walked to the bathroom and looked in the mirror.

Was I over dressed?

Nah I'm fine.

I headed back to the bench and went on Instagram, Youtube, and Twitter.

6:55

Almost time! I started to panic. What if I say something stupid!

Stop scaring yourself Lindy! You are going to do fine!

7:01

Any minute now!

7:10

He's just a little late! My palms started to get sweaty.

7:25

Did I get the time right?

7:30

Maybe he said 8!

8:15

9?

I ended up waiting till 11:30 the movie theatre closed at 12 and it had started to rain. By the time I got home I looked like a drowning cat. I told Carter what had happened and he told me to call Jeremy.

Ring Ring Ring

Hello?

Hey Jeremy! Where were you tonight?

Oh Lindy umm I umm totally forgot! I was hanging out with Mason! So sorry!

Oh it's ok! Well see you soon

Bye.

I smiled nowing that he had a decent excuse. He was with Mason. My smile quickly vanished wben I realized something. Carter was with Mason the whole night.

A/N- So I know this chapter wasn't really about gymnastics but I wrote it anyways. So I hope you like it!