Chapter 5

Lindy Pov

"I still can't believe you asked him!" I laughed, Jenna, Hallie and I were sitting on my bedroom floor eating popcorn. We were talking

"Did I sound dorky?" Hallie blushed

"Does this sound dorky?"Jenna started to chew on her hair and mimicked Hallies voice "So whats your name haha I mean you dont have to tell me if you dont want to I guess, oh Mason thats a very nice name! My name is Hallie its not as nice as yours though, I always thought Jennifer was a very nice name, well I better go, bye Mason!"

"I did not say that!" Hallie yelled. Jenna and I looked at each other and laughed "Umm ya you did!" We said together. "I mean I love you Hal but that was not one of your best moments!" I hugged Hallie. Carter walked in.

"Lindy lets go, Its time for practice" He said

"Im coming, Im coming. Carter can you tell mom that were taking Hallie and Jenna to gymnastics too." I said pulling leos out of my closet. "Are you coming?"

Carter looked at me  "I was going over to Jeremy's but I can come with you if you want." I could tell he didn't really want to come to my gymnastics practice. "No it's fine go hang out with Jeremy." He smiled and went downstairs. As soon as he closed the door I started blushing.

"Even his name is cute!" I said

"It's just like the movies! Your in love with your brothers best friend!" Hallie screamed grabbing her gym bag.

"Jeremy is defiantly the one for you!" Jenna said.

"Aww you guys really think so!" I laughed. Jenna and Hallie nodded.

"Come on lets go my moms waiting!" We grabbed our bags and ran down the stairs.

*at the gym*

Lindy pov

I was the only one left in the locker room, fixing my hair when Cassie walked in. You know how every gym has a mean girl who just happens to be really good? Well that's Cassie. I quickly finished and ran out of the locker room. I try to not make eye contact with her.

"Girls I need you to pay attention please!" Coach Stacy yelled "Today is my last day." I looked at Hallie and Jenna. Coach Stacy had been my coach for as long as I can remember. My eyes started to water and so did other girls on my team. Our assistant coach Lisa stood up. "I will be replacing Stacy. So for the rest of practice each of you will have some one on one time with Stacy." Stacy sent a group of girls to the beam, a couple to the tumble trak and was picking girls one by one to come to the bars with her. I was at the beam first, but I didn't get much practice. It felt like someone had punched me in the stomach. Coach Stacy was like a second mom to me! I mean Coach Lisa is nice and all but still!

"Lindy it's your turn" I heard Stacy yell. I jumped off the beam and headed over to the bars. I was trying really hard not to cry.

"Oh hey Coach" I said, barely breathing.

"I want you to work on your dismounts, I've noticed they've been pretty sloppy lately." Coach Stacy said, acting normal.

"Oh ya uh sure" I said starting my routine. After I dismounted everyone clapped. I looked around, everyone was watching.

"Lindy that was perfect! At a competition that would be a perfect 10! Im so proud! Coach Stacy came and hugged me. I loved that feeling. People proud of you. To perform a perfect routine Thats what a gymnast lives for.