Chapter 1

April 24, 2000

1:00 pm

West Mont View Hospital

Anaheim, California

(A/N-I just made the hospital up, I dont really know if its true or not.)

"So Carter for the boy" Angie said, getting out of the car "and  Lindy for the girl, I know Honey you told me like 50 times on the way here" Troye finished. "Just making sure" Angie smirked. They checked in and were assigned room 205.

"Are we ready for twins?" Angie asked  Troye. "Of course" Troye kissed Angie on the forhead. "But Carter gets to play football" Troye said, he had always wanted a son, so that he could play football and maybe make it to the NFL since his dreams were crushed playing college football. Angie smiled "Only if Lindy does gymnastics." Angie had been a gymnast and even made it to the Olympic trials, but her career stopped when she married Troye.  Troye laughed "Fine"

9 hours later

Baby A:

Lindy Marie Davis

April 24 2000

10:16

Female

Baby B:

Carter Troye Davis

April 24 2000

10:21

Male

"They're so beautiful!" Angie cried she was holding both of the babies in her arms. Troye was trying to get a picture. A nurse came in. "Get in there Mr. Davis, I'll take the picture for you!" The nurse said, taking the camera out of his hands.

Snap

"Perfect, Thanks!" Angie said, "Would you like me to help you take them to the car?" The nurse asked "Sure that would be great!" Troye replied

"Ok looks like we're ready to go!" Troye said, buckling his seat belt. Angie grabbed his hand "Troye, try not to drive to fast, ok?" Angie asked "I dont want anything to happen" They drove under the speed limit until they got home.

Angie slowly put Lindy down in her crib, next to her Troye was watching Carter sleep. Then they crawled into their bed. "Honey?"

"Yah"

"We're Parents!" Angie laughed

"Yes we are" Troye replied " Now goodnight, I love you" but he didnt get an answer, Angie was already asleep.