We all talked, besides Sakura, about stuff we do. Hinata is cool and nice. That's when the bell rang. When we're walking down the hall Hinata and I were talking a lot to each other. I learned that she likes cinnamon rolls, which I cute...wait what..ugggh

In class we secretly passed notes to each other. She will laugh quietly sometimes, and when she does I will feel blood rushing to my face. Damn Hyuga... I covered my face when ever it does happen.

I passed a note to her that said, "Do you walk home?" She passed it back to me. It said "yeah on most days, today I am" her handwriting is so good... I wrote, " Depending where you walk, do you want me to walk you home?" I passed it to her. I saw her writing in it. She passed it to me. "Yeah I would love that." It said. I smiled.

That's when the bell rang. "Okay class, remember the tomorrows test will be based off of this lesson today, I hope you were paying attention." Kurenai said. I wasn't paying attention at all. "Okay class dismissed" she said. We all left.

"Hey Hyuga, do you have the notes for today..? I wasn't paying attention..." I said. "Yeah I do have the notes." She said while smiling. "Do you want to go by my house and help me study for tomorrow's test." "Yeah I for sure will what time?" "Probably xx:xx time" I said. "Okay."

Once we reach the school gate. She said that she walks the way I do. While we were walking I decided to start a conversation. "Can I have your phone number so I can text you my address." I said. She nodded. I give her my phone and she typed her number in. I looked to see what she put for her name. It is 'Hinata😘🥰' I laughed a little at this. I'll keep it this way...

We reached her house and we both said our goodbyes, and I headed to my home. I went to my room and flopped onto my bed. A few minutes passed and it's now xx:xx I text her:

Sasuke: Hey Hyuga

Hinata😘🥰: Hey Uchiha

Sasuke: Here's my address: xxxxxxxx

Hinata😘🥰: Okay I am on my way I'll text you once I'm there

Sasuke: Okay

~•~•~•~•••~•~••~•~•~•

A few minutes have passed then and that's when I get a notification form my phone then I stoped...I realized that I haven't told my mom that she's coming to my house. I quickly went out of my room and into the living room and saw her. "Mom I-" before I was finished i saw her. "Sasuke you didn't tell me that this beautiful young lady is coming here." My mom said. "S-Sorry that's why I came in the living room." I said. "Anyways, c'mon Hyuga" I said while I lead her to my room.

"Here's the notes.." she said while giving me her notebook. "Thanks Hyuga." I said as I looked through it.

~•~•~••~1 hour later•~•~•~•~

"Okay I think I'm done studying and will ace this test!" I said with confidence. "Yeah me too, I'm going home now, I'm sure it's getting dark..." She said. "Oh okay, do you want me to walk you home...?" I said. "No, you don't have too my house isn't that far from here." She said "Ah okay, at least text me that you're home safe." She nodded. "By Uchiha-san.." She said with a sweet voice. "Bye..." I said

About 15 minutes passed and I got a message from her.

Hinata😘🥰: Hey I'm home safe so you can stop worrying ^^