When I got to the cemetery I sat down and arranged the flowers for them and told them that I was going to make them proud. I drove back to my house to pack my things and headed back to New York because I needed to prep for NYFW. Once I got to my apartment I ate dinner and saw myself on the entertainment news. It was pictures of myself at the flower shop and at the cemetery captioned, "The reason why Kelsey didn't finish the Best Buddies event she went to visit her late parents." 

Monique came out of the room and hugged me, and then sat down next to me

Monique: Ummm...Julian stopped by a couple times this past week..he brought you all these flowers..(as she pointed to the coffee table in the room filled with vases and flowers...

Kelsey: ugh why

Monique: Keeks, you know I wouldn't do or say anything to hurt you, but I think you should talk to Julian..just hear him out.

Kelsey: Okay, but when I'm ready I just want to focus on myself right now. 

Monique: Okay...you should get some sleep we have a big week a head of us. Some designers asked you to walk their show too..some days you will need to walk 3 shows, are you okay with that?

Kelsey: Yeah I'd love that. Okay you should get some rest too. Goodnight. 

After I washed my dishes I got ready for bed and went to sleep. In the morning I got up to workout and then came home to shower and then headed to my first show. It was such as rush. At the end of the night I went back to my condo and saw Julian waiting outside. He saw me pull up in my car. I walked out and grabbed my keys to open my condo. 

Julian: Hey Kelsey...

Kelsey: Julian what are you doing here?

Julian: I was hoping to talk to you... 

Kelsey: Not right now Julian...I'm exhausted and I have another busy day tomorrow. (I walked passed him to open my door. )

Julian: Kelsey! I love you! Please just let me explain 

I turned around to see him shaking and tearing up. 

Kelsey: Julian...please just leave. please. (I went into my condo and shut the door)

Monique: Hey who were you talking to?

Kelsey: Julian was out there...he said he still loved me...

Monique: well do you still love him?

Kelsey: I don't know..Monique you knew how heartbroken I was..I don't ever want to feel that again. 

Monique: Okay, but I think Julian does really love you...

Kelsey: wow okay...how would you know that?!