1. The Reunion: Part One

It was April and I was going to head to the gym in the morning. Monique was already headed out the door because she worked as an agent for IMG. Yes I know it's pretty cool! Especially because she got me to be a part of IMG Worldwide.

Monique: hey kels are we still grabbing lunch today? We need to discuss your upcoming events.
Kelsey: yeah of course! I'll meet you at the cafe after my workout!
Monique: okay see ya then!

After Monique left, I ate a banana & got ready for the gym. I put on my navy blue gym leggings from Gymshark, the matching sports bra, & put on my black Dog Pound hoodie. I put on my white Nike running shoes, out my hair in 2 French braids & headed out. I texted my friend Olivia Culpo because we've been working out together like everyday. We met at a Revolve event & became friends.

Kelsey: hey liv I'm heading to dog pound rn I'll see ya in a bit.
Olivia: kk! I just got here I'll wait for you!

When I got the gym Olivia & I  started our workout session. In between breaks we would talk about the most random things ever.

Olivia: kels, do you remember my friend Cooper from my birthday party I had in LA a couple weeks ago?
Kelsey: yeah Cooper Kupp? The one who plays for the Rams right?
Olivia: well he asked for you number the other night! He's actually in New York for the Best Buddies event next week..he thinks you're really cute!
Kelsey: oh my gosh really?! He is really cute! Did you give him my number?
Olivia: uhh yeah duh! He should be texting you soon, but he's been really busy planning for the event. Are you not going? I know they're trying to get all sorts of celebrities to come to the event.
Kelsey: yeah I think I am..I was actually going to meet up with Monique for lunch after my workout to talk about my upcoming schedule.
Olivia: omg you & Cooper would make such a cute couple!
Kelsey: hahah thanks liv but we literally only met once!
Olivia: oh whatever! Maybe you two can hang out before the event next week & even at the event too if y'all hit it off! Okay well I have to get going I have a shoot in 2 hours I have to get ready for!
Kelsey: okay yeah I have to head out for lunch too! See ya!

As I headed out & rode in my uber I texted Monique saying I was headed to the cafe. A few minutes later I got a text, but it wasn't from Monique it was from a random number.

(Maybe: Cooper Kupp): hey Kelsey it's Cooper, Olivia's friend! We met at her party the other time! I was wondering if you wanted to grab lunch or something this week?
Kelsey: oh hey! I'd love to..I'm free tomorrow after my shoot?
Cooper: okay sounds good! I can pick you up then?
Kelsey: yes! My shoot ends around 12:3pm
Cooper: okay see you then! :)

I arrived at the cafe & Monique already had a table. We ordered our food & began talking about my schedule.

Monique: okay so tomorrow, Tuesday,  you have your shoot with Prada. You should be at the site before 7:30am. Make sure you are prepped for hair & makeup. Then the following days, Wednesday & Thursday, you're going to have fittings for NYFW, which is in 2 weeks. You're going to be walking for Off-White on Monday, Michael Kors on Tuesday, Wednesday is Versace, Thursday is Ralph Lauren, & lastly on Friday so going to be the Prada show, which you are going to open!
Kelsey: oh my gosh this is a dream come true!! My first ever New York Fashion Week! What would I do with out you?!
Monique: oh honey! I just book the events & you're all the talent!!
Kelsey: I guess we just make a great team!
Monique: also next week on Monday & Tuesday there is going to be a Best Buddies event that Cooper Kupp from the LA Rams is hosting. You are going to be attending along with other celebrities. I know there's going to be different athletes, singers, models & actors there.
Kelsey: speaking of Cooper..he actually asked me out for lunch tomorrow after my shoot!
Monique: what no way?! He's soooo cute
Kelsey: I know I'm soo excited!
Monique: okay so this Friday you have fittings for the event. You need to have formal attire & sportswear. All Monday the celebrities are going to be playing games & sports with the kids. Then on Tuesday there's going to be a luncheon with all the celebrities & later on that night there's going to be a dinner. So in total you should have at least 2 sportswear outfits just in case you want to change out, a cute luncheon outfit, & a formal gown which Prada will be providing. You get to chose which gown to wear to the event at your Prada fitting because they want to show the world a little piece of their new collection. Of course it won't be the gown you will be wearing during NYFW.
Kelsey: oh my gosh! I can't believe this is real still..also do you know other celebrities that are going to be there?
Monique: as of right now I only know that Cooper has a couple of his teammates going, Olivia, & Shawn Mendes. There's going to be plenty of celebrities there. You're also going to be in an interview panel with other celebrities discussing your line of work & your charity work.
Kelsey: okay that sounds good!
Monique: okay I have to head back to the office..I'll see you later!

When I got back to my condo I saw the Best Buddies post about the event that showed some of the celebrities that were going so I decided to tweet about it & make a post on instagram. I posted a picture of my last charity event I did with Best Buddies & captioned it,

"Can't wait for next weeks Best Buddies event! See you all there 😘"