Chapter 6

Julian 's POV.

As soon as Dr.Bianca left , Juan Marcos retired to bed and the twins and i left for Tatiana's room to continue our meeting .

Except they got there before i did and as soon as i saw them i decided that i didn't like the expression on their faces.

"Guys, what's wrong ? "

"Julian we can't find Tatiana's diary." Minnie said with a panicking .

"I kept it under her bed . Check there guys. " i said smiling at the scared look on their faces.

"You think we do not know that . Of course you did and we saw you put it there . It isn't there anymore." Mickey said and eyed simultaneously .

"Have you checked the whole room ." i said confirming what the girls said.

They are right . Tatiana's diary is gone . That is the only link we have to get justice for her and it is gone .

"Someone stole that diary . Whoever did it had committed the act between the time we left the room to greet Julian's aunt till we returned ." Mickey said.

"But we were all downstairs and none of the maids is working today and the twins were at work so it couldn't be Camila or Clemencia . And the rest of us were busy with Juan Marcos and his aunt, " i reasoned aloud

"Wait...did you just say Juan Marcos aunt. Didn't she leave for the restroom ? Dr.Bianca was the only one that left the sitting room, " the twins nodded to confirm what i said.

"You know ,now that i think of it . Julian you are right but why would Dr. Bianca take Tatiana's diary ? What exactly for ? " Minnie asked bemused

"I seriously wish i could answer that but i know she is the only person that have taken that book, " i answered Minnie without even trying to hide the weariness in my voice.

"Now that i think of it her visit was kind of suspicious and pointless . " Mickey said.

"What are you talking about, " Minnie asked her twin while i just stood there with them trying to understand what happened.

"Aunt Bianca hardly comes to visit , i can barely remember the last time she came here  then she covered it up with coming to give us an invitee. " Mickey explained.

"Her trip to the restroom was actually way too fast if you tell me . So she probably didn't go to the restroom. " Juan Marcos explained.

"But why would she take the diary ," Minnie asked

"I don't even get it anymore . If Aunt Bianca actually took that diary then it means we can no longer trust anyone ."

"Yeah ,looks like everyone has their ulterior motive. Hey Julian have you spoken with the private investigator," Minnie asked

"Yeah i have. Except the diary was supposed to do a lot of good but i guess the tape will just do, " i nodded at them .

"I think its time to dig into Juan Marcos aunt . We need to attend that party ." Minnie nodded in agreement with her twin.

"Are you on shift ? " , Minnie asked me .

"Funny enough am not, " i answered .

"Alright then we all go to this party . If she had asked us to come then there is every possibility that we could learn something interesting from that party, "

Then we all left Tatiana's room for the sitting room.  We all just settled on the couch when Juan entered and and looks like he just fought in his dream.