Chapter 4

Clemencia's  POV.

Its been a long day . Now my troublesome twin is back . I sighed as i removed my surgical cap and walked out of the surgical unit to deliver the news to the patient parent. I am really glad i was able to safe that patient .

She is such a sweet kid . And also the only child of her parents .  Yeah i am a paediatric surgeon and that crazy Camila is a cardiothoracic surgeon.

I walked back to the parents to inform them of the surgical outcome.

"Mr and Mrs White, i was able to save Donna's kidney and she is going to be just fine. " i delivered the good news with a big smile on my face .

Donna's mother embraced me and kept on whispering "Thank you Jesus" . I told her to find out the room her daughter would be transferred to from one of the nurse.

Her husband just nodded at me with a big smile .I guess he was excited beyond words .

I walked into my office to find my twin sitting on my chair . What now ?

"What do you want Camila and that is my chair, you shouldn't be sitting there because i am so sure you were given your own office . Shouldn't you be busy saving a life ? "

"Wow there twin sis many questions. I didn't think i was coming for an interrogation when i decided to say hi to you , " she replied with a smirk on her face .

"Yeah about time you got a dose of your own medicine
with the interrogation . You got away with that when the murder happened. Those cops won't stop asking questions about who we thought would want to hurt Tatiana except we are the only friends she has."  i told her sitting on the couch .

"While i was busy saving American's heroes lives so i guess we are even .Well i came here to talk to you about an important issue but i came to your office just to tease my little sister . I know how much you hate me sitting on your chair so i just couldn't resist the thought of staring at your face which am enjoying right now,  " she answered then giggled.

"Before you start with the important issue . I need to ask you something ,"  i said seriously and walked over to the chair opposite where Camila was sitted.

"Shoot kid twin sis. ask your question. "

I rolled my eyes at her idiotic nickname for me . Camila noticed it and started laughing .

"Why did you come back from war" , i asked bemused .

"That was exactly what i wanted to discuss with you."

"So why did you come back from Iraq , Camilla spill it and don't keep me in suspense . Don't forget we tell each other everything , " i asked curiously.

"I came back to protect dad , " she said seriously

"What do you mean by that statement , " i asked dreading what was going to come out next from my twin's mouth in a second.

"A week before Tatiana's murder , dad called and said Camilla threatened to spill out the truth , " my twin said quietly

"So what does that have to do with any of this, " i asked confused

"Dad was agitated and really disturbed and  desperation is an understatement for what i heard in his voice ," Camilla whispered probably scared that anyone might be eavesdropping her next statement confirmed my suspicions.

"Clemencia this is a very serious matter and that was why i decided to have this conversation with you in the office and not at home ," she said walking to the door , opened it before peeping outside and shutting it back.