Chapter 1

Minnie's POV

I stared at my twin sister as she called her secretary to get her coffee. We are exactly alike and no one can tell us apart except for our parents and close friends .

"Minnie, what are we going to do i just can't believe the cops ruled Tatiana's murder to be a cold case. Someone murdered her and we have to find out who, " mickey said after dropping the phone.

"I don't think there is anything we can do apart from pestering the cops who i believe have given up on the case, " i said staring at my myself in form of another human being.

We both have the same blue eyes and blonde hair and we are  both very tall same height to be precise.

"We need to try harder . The cops don't know or love her but we do .we were her friends and we owe her this,we all need this ,minnie , " yup this is something i and mickey are not the same with - stubbornness.

"Fine , what do you think we should do next, " mickey did not get to answer my question as the sophisticated six entered the office all wearing cheerful look like they didn't just bury one of their friends.

"Thank God you guys are here , we were just discussing something really important ,"  mickey said relieved

"Oh and  what is that ? " Clemencia asked .

"Guys the cops ruled Tatiana murder case a closed one but we need to find whoever did this to her . We have too, "  mickey said but the guys were  just staring .

"Look if the cops who are trained professionals in catching murderers gave up why should we step up ? I think its time to let go of it and move on enjoying our lives" , Juan Marcos said and the others shrugged .

"Wait are you trying to say we give up just like that ? we forget what happened ? That one of us was brutally murdered . What if the  person comes after us next ?"  mickey asked once more frustrated with everyone's attitude.

"I really think its time for us all to move on but what if Mickey is right and whoever they are comes for us", i asked  .

"Alright guys let's see what we can do what if we hire a private investigator" ,Julian asked.

"Yeah that what we will do so Julian you are in charge of that . i have surgery scheduled ten minutes from now i will catch you guys up later at home. " Mickey said before leaving my office.