Chapter nine: secrets and mistakes (part two)

Start from the beginning

He half chuckled then began to speak. "Well, the night of the concert I had come back to the flat, wanted to know who you were. Since nobody would tell me, I went to Liam since he was the one to go talk to you. At first he wouldn't tell me, but I wouldn't give up the subject, so he finally cracked. He made me promise not to tell you the truth about him telling me. He is one of my best mates, so of course I had to keep the promise. That's why I lied to you, I was only doing it to protect him. So can you forgive me?"

Should I forgive him? He did lie to me, but he was only doing to protect his friend. I might have done the same thing. I guess I could forgive him, but it will take more than this(teehee like my pun?) for me to trust him.

"Okay, I will forgive you but I don't quiet trust you yet." He looked taken back ad if what I said offended him. "How could you not trust me? I'm your best friend."

I smirked at him. "Well you left and I dont know if we are best friends anymore." I said acting serious. I turned my back to him and crossed my arms over my chest. I could hear him gasp and take two steps behind me. He spun me around holding my shoulders and he had a hurt expression on his face. He slightly shook me as he said, "What? We're not best friends? No, we are best friends, and always will be! Do you hear me Emma?!"

I laughed at him, and said while trying to contain myself, "Okay, we will always be best friends. Gosh Harry, I didn't know you would react like that." I could see his cheeks turn a shade of pink under the street lights. He took his hands off my shoulders and put them back in his pockets. "Well I lost you once, and it's not going to happen again."

This was the side of Harry that I missed deeply. He was sweet on the inside and never failed to show that side if him. I could feel my cheeks heat up, and I tried to hide it but failed. I can tell that he noticed the slight pink color on my cheeks because he smirked while looking at them. I decided that i should go back to bed since I have school tomorrow.

"I should go to bed, I have school tomorrow." A smile replaced the smirk and he said, "Okay, sweet dreams. See you at school tomorrow." I did a double take on his last sentence. "Wait, what do you mean 'see you at school tomorrow?'"

He looked at me with his gorgeous smile. "Paul said it would be good for us to go to school instead of just sitting around doing nothing all day, so the boys are going to school tomorrow. Also, we will be picking you up for school." Great, this will interesting, I thought. "Well, call me when you are coming to pick me up. Good night Harry." I turned my house and I heard him say behind me, "Sweet dreams" There was another word that followed but I couldnt make out what it was. It sounded like beautiful but I'm not sure.

~*~*~*~*

BABY YOU LIGHT UP MY WORLD LIKE NOBODY ELSE. THE WAY THAT YOU FLIP YOUR HAIR GETS ME OVERWHELMED.

I ran out of the bathroom and grabbed my phone from my bed. I didn't bother to look at the caller ID because I already had an idea of who it was.

"Hello?" I said into the phone. "I'm going to be at your house in 5 minutes. Be ready!" Before I could reply the line went dead. That's strange. I shrugged it off because all the boys were weird and did things like that. I looked at myself in the tall mirror on the back if my door. I looked pretty deasent today. Skinny jeans, a t-shirt, and converse were always my favorite kind of outfit. I grabbed my backpack an left.

I didn't bother getting breakfast, so I just walked out the door. I stepped down my porch steps and made my way across the green grass. As I neared the end of the yard, a black van was coming down the street, and stopped right in front of me. I hadn't recognized the car but before I could act, someone opened the door and jumped out.

I couldnt see their face before they grabbed me and pulled me into the van. I tried to scream but their hand was covering my mouth. I squirmed around to loosen their grip but it didn't work, so I tried my next best option. I bit as hard as I could into the persons hand. I could feel my teeth sink into their skin, and after about 5 seconds they removed their hand and I was able to see the persons face.