chapter five: 2 dates and Harry Styles

ok, so i have major writers block. bare with me i know this chapter probably suck but whatever i will edit it later..

-----------

chapter five: 2 dates and Harry Styles

*Emma's POV*

"Liam this is perfect. You didnt have to do all of this for me." I motioned toward the picnic basket and the surrounding park. He chuckled then looked straight into my eyes. "Oh but I did. A beautiful girl like you deserves to be treated like a princess." I giggled. "Thanks, but im no princess."

He looked at me with disbelief. "Yes you a--, is that Harry?" I knitted my eyebrows together and turned to see,non other than, the curly headed boy walking toward us. His face was hard and determined to do something, but what? He finally made it to our picnic and instead of saying any words, he clinched his fist and punched Liam square in to jaw.

I was in complete shock. I sat there motionless as Liam rubbed his jaw then stood up and faced Harry with anger in his eyes. "What the hell Harry! What did I do?!" Harry didnt move but finally spoke. "You stole her from me!" He pointed his finger in my direction but kept his gaze toward Liam. Harry continued, "I was, and still am, in love with her. She was my best friend and we have been through everything together, so what makes you think that you can just walk up and take her from me?"

I was speechless. Harry was in love with me? Since when? Liam clenched his fists together and started to shout. "You didnt even remember her when you saw her last night! If you were such great friends then how could you not recognize her?!" What he said was true. If we had been such best friends then how could he not remember who i was?

'BABY YOU LIGHT UP MY WORLD LIKE NOBODY ELSE, THE WAY THAT YOU FLIP YOU HAIR GETS ME OVERWHELMED BUT WHEN YOU SMILE AT THE GROUND IT AINT HARD TO TELL...'

I shot up in a cold sweat. That was all a dream? It just seemed to real. For some odd reason i wish what Harry had said was true. I wanted him to be in love with me. Why? All I saw him as was an old friend. We never were anything but best friends.

Realizing my phone was still going off, I turned to my nightstand where my phone lied. I didnt bother to look at the caller ID and just pressed 'answer'. "Hello?" My was voice was groggy because I had just woken up. The person on the other end chuckled. "Did you just wake up? Or did I wake you up? Im sorry you should go back to bed." Before to line went dead, i said, "Wait, who is this?" Once again the person laughed and stated, "It's Liam." I looked at the clock on my phone. It was 10:30, how could he be so awake at this time?

I am a late sleeper and usually get up at noon on the weekends. "Oh, hi Liam. Did you need something?" Why was the reason he was calling me so early? "I just wanted to get the details for our meet later." Meet? OH SHOOT! I forgot I was supposed to meet him for lunch later. I jumped out of bed and quickly made my way to my dresser. "Oh, umm... just pick me up at my house at, lets say, 11:30? I will message you my address." I grabbed my clothes and made my way to the bathroom. I reached for the knob but someone else opened the door before I could. It was Mary. "That sounds brilliant. I will see you in an hour." The line went dead. Mary's hair was wet so she must have taken a shower while I was still asleep. "Have fun at lunch with Liam. Im going shopping so I will call you when I get home." She usually goes shopping when she needs to get her mind off things. I nodded once and rushed into the bathroom.

*~*~*~

I put the finishing touches to my make up when the door bell rang. I grabbed my purse and quickly made my way out of my room and down the stairs. I reached the final step then called, "Bye mom! Im going to lunch with a friend. Be back later, love you!" I opened the door to see Liam facing me with a smile on his face. "You look lovely."  I felt my cheeks heat up. "Thanks, you look wonderful too." He chuckled then motioned for me to start walking to the car.