"Hey Metta. Where are you taking (R/n)?"
Papyrus asked curiously, giving me a concerned, brotherly look.

"O-oh, um.."
Mettwton tried to compose himself and dust his embarrassment off.

"I was just trying to cheer her up, darling. A gloomy expression certainly doesn't suit a beautiful face like hers."
He started confidently, both Papyrus and I blushed. The skeleton mumbled something under his breath and I just wanted to be done with the Toaster's shananigans.

" Where were you planning on taking me?"
I asked Mettaton albeit impatiently.

" Let's go outside, some fresh air wouldn't hurt you."
He said and began walking towards the exit.

"I'm coming with."
Papyrus added and began walking by my side. For a few minutes we walked in silence, then, when we were out of our sanctuary, Mettaton began talking to Papyrus.

"They tried to put me on the cover of Vaugue, but my legs were too long."
The robot started, exaggerating and showing off his feminine legs, walking dramatically.

"I'm legendary, all legs no dary. I'm legendary, all legs no dary."

I knew what was coming because I've heard him sing this song before. He struck a dramatic pose every time a word stood out from the song.

"Legs, legs! What's on the menu? Legs, legs! What's on the menu? Legs, legs! What's on the menu? Legs!"

Papyrus was at a loss for words, he was so confused and weirded out that he was hesitant to say anything. Alas, he said a few words after a long, awkward silence.

"Uh... Right. I'm sorry to hear that, Mettaton."
Papyrus added and continued walking.

"What were you trying to do exactly?"
I asked Mettaton with a smirk on my face. The robot blushed and crossed his arms over his chest.

"Nothing special, of course! Why are you even asking?"

"Because it looked like a terrible attempt at flirting."

The whole morning we spent walking through the woods while listening to Mettaton's annoying attempts at flirting with the poor, confused skeleton. It was kind of relaxing though. I managed to laugh a couple of times. When I entered my room again though, I could drop my act. I leaned on the door with my back and let gravity pull me to the ground. With a heavy sigh I cupped my face and brought my knees closer to my body. I didn't have anything to cut the thoughts away and it hurt. All those negative thoughts came pouring into my mind with such force... I was a cracked dam and those thoughts were the merciless flood, rushing to break the dam. There's no way of stopping it... And suddenly they were gone.

The pain was still there, but it didn't feel like my own. I wanted to know where that feeling was coming from. As I stood up, I had the urge to run out into the hallway, but I restrained myself from doing so. I opened the door and stepped outside, the feeling pulling me to my left. A few monsters were walking back and forth but they didn't seem to be bothered by my presence. The longer I walked, the weaker the feeling got. When I didn't sense it anymore I felt lost. With a quiet sigh I headed back to my room. My thoughts came pouring back as if nothing had happened. My mind was in pain.

I was back in my room. I plopped myself onto my bed, clutching my hair with my hands, wanting some relief, wanting the pain, the voices to stop. Minutes turned into hours, and it felt like eternity. It was too much for me to handle. I wanted to die. Then out of the blue, it stopped again. The pain was yet again not my own. Curiosity got the best of me, and like before, I was out my room, searching for the source. This time I wouldn't let it dissappear. I ran down the halls, stopping every so often to determine which way I had to go. And finally, I made it to the said source, where the pain was the strongest. I stood in front of a door on the opposite side of the sanctuary, far away from my room. Who's room was it? I gently knocked on the door. Panicked shuffling quietly sounded from the other side of the room.

"Coming!"
The monster said, the voice sounding broken and rough, yet awfully familiar. When the person opened the door, my heart dropped to the floor.

"You?!"
G said and groaned. His eyesockets had dark circles under them, his face was stained with barely visible fluorescent yellow streams. He didn't seem as aggressive as usual.

"Are... You okay?"
I asked him hesitantly. He didn't do much, just stared into blank space for a few seconds. When he snapped out of his trance, he gave me an empty glare and replied coldly.

"I'm fine."
My expression immediately darkened. I could recognise that lie from a mile away.

"You know I'm not falling for that bs."
I said and gave him a stern look. He sighed and hesitantly let me in. G sat on his bed and supported his hand with his hands. The pain I felt was his.

"What's going on, G?"
I asked him a but more confidently. He hesitated before answering me, he was unsure whether to trust me or not. At last he sighed, sat upright and pulled a pack of cigarettes out of his pocket.

"Look toots, you wouldn't understand even if I told ya. You're just a child."
He said and lit one of the cancer sticks.

"Dude, I'm 18."
I said as I crossed my arms over my chest. He kept looking at me like I was an alien.

"You look like you're 15 or 16."
G teased as he smirked. I rolled my eyes and sat next to him, the pain seemingly dieing down slowly.

"I can tell that something's not right with you, G. You need to tell someone of you want to feel better."

"Heh, aren't ya a hypocrite."
He breathed out a cloud of smoke and I held my breath. It irritated me a bit that he was trying to avoid the conversation, but I kept pressing on.

"That's not important right now. What's on your mind?"

"I just miss someone 'tis all. No need to go Sherlock on me."
He said and puffed the smoke of his cancer stick into my face.

"I'm sorry. Where is the person now?"

"She's lost... Has been for the past 13 years."
He puffed the smoke yet again.

"Would you stop that!?"

"Stop what?"

"Smoking."
He gave me a smirk and intentionally puffed a big cloud of smoke into my face. I've had enough of it, so I took the cigarette out of his mouth and put it in the ashtray. G already held his next one in his hand. I was quick enough to snatch it up along with his whole pack.

"Hey! Give 'em back!"
He shouted, reaching for the pack instinctively.

"Oh how the tables have turned."
I teased as I put the pack my back pocket. He growled and tried snatching the pack from my pocket. I was soon lying on my back with him on top of me.

"Give it back, or else!"

"Am I supposed to say 'Or else what?'"

"Ir else you'll have a really bad time!"
He was furious now, pinning my hands down forcefully above my head. His legs were holding mine in place. I wouldn't let him get it, he took mine, so I'll take his! I continuously tried to escape his grip, always unsuccessfully. He took a moment to look at me, stepping out of his blind rage. When he realised the situation we were in, his smirk grew into a wicked one.

"Give it up Doll, you're at my mercy."

I whined and blushed, getting what he was hinting at.

"Shut up, Asshat! I'm trying to help you!"

"I don't want your help!"
When he said that, his voice became echoed, reality bent and I was suddenly lying on warm grass, a little skeleton above me.

"I don't want your help!"
He said in his childish voice, looking extremely mad. I shifted back into reality with G staring into me from above, confusion plastered over his face.

"What happened to you?"

"I uh... Drifted off?"

"You really are a weird one, aren't ya."
He sighed and got off me, giving in to my stubbornness.

"Fine, you win. BUT. I'll stop smoking ONLY if you stop cutting."
I sighed in response to his remark but agreed. I knew that it would be a big challenge, yet if it meant I'd be helping him, I was going to endure the struggles. For his sake.