Chapter 6

"Thinking about me? ~"

I blushed and giggled, lightly shoving him away from me.
"You wish, Bones."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Warning!
This story may trigger readers who suffer from anxiety, depression or PTSD. There are many mentions of domestic abuse, self harm, self loathing, suicidal thoughts and tendencies. If you are easily triggered or bothered by such content, proceed with caution.

~W. D. Girl

Your POV:

It was the beginning of the second month in the fully functional base, monsters were settling in, new ones were coming in, searching for shelter and safety.

I was helping Toriel in the laundry room when we heard shouting coming from the other side of the wall. It sounded a lot like Undyne and G, but we didn't want to eavesdrop, so we decided to strike up a conversation of our own. It worked for a few minutes, but then we heard something that sparked up many questions and curiosity.

"They're going to be here in an hour! We don't have time to negotiate, remember who they are! They are HUMANS. They don't care about anything or anyone but themselves!"

The statement came from G. My heart ached at his tone of voice, the venom he had behind his words. Toriel gently laid her furry, soft paw on my shoulder and urged me to walk with her. We walked out of the laundry room and into the main hall where she urged me to take a seat and relax. I was confused, but I didn't complain. I watched as various monsters walked by, some minding their own business and others looking in my direction, giving me curious looks and sometimes angry glares.

I can understand that for I was the only human in the whole facility. The halls were decorated with weird Christmas-y lights and figures with a big monster figure dressed as Santa. It was that time of the year.

I sighed and closed my eyes, trying to shut out all the noise and light. Beginning to drift along my thoughts, I heard knocking on the front doors which were down the main hall. Quietly groaning under my breath, I stood up and headed towards the source of the knocking until I was stopped by G.

"Wait here. We can handle this."
He motioned towards Undyne and the tall goat monster who goes by the name Asgore. He nervously shifted his weight from one leg to another before hesitantly taking the first step towards the seemingly intimidating front doors. Undyne and G followed suit, stopping by his side, which also resulted in hiding the visitor's appearance from everyone else.

Curiosity was poking at my brain as I creeped closer to the bunch, stepping on my tipy toes every once in a while to attempt to take a glimpse of our guest. All I saw was a uniform and a humanoid figure. That couldn't mean anything good.

"You are a danger to society, so let me tell you once more. Leave the surface peacefully, or we will take action. You have until the end of January of the following year. If by then you haven't gone back to where you came from, terrible things will happen to the monster race, I promise."

Said the mysterious person standing on the other side of the door, before they were shut in his face with quite a bit of force. Low grumbling sounded from the throat of the monster king, while G had his boney hands clenched in fists. Undyne just stood there, not phased by what had happened just moments ago.

I walked back to Toriel and told her about what I saw. She had a scared expression on her face, with her paw covering her mouth.

"How horrible! Why would they do that?"

"Because they're HUMANS. They think they're the superior race. Not even that, they think only one color of skin is actually human! It's disgusting.."