chapter 15:First mission part 2,Bringing Smiles.

Comenzar desde el principio

Inn keeper:" I'm sorry. I didn't mean to bring the mood down. It is really hurt to be happy when there is alot of things to worry about. I will leave you four be. Have a good rest dear. If you need me just find me.  "

She left the room quietly closing the door.

*Ruby pov*

We all ate in slicence which was good it gave me time to think. Since we finished the mission very early the deadline was one week. So basically we had six days of break. I could spent more time on my report on this mission. At the end of each mission the leader of each team must write a report. ' which is such a drag... ' suddenly the sad faces of the villagers popped out from my mind. Then a part of Mr opzin's speech on our open cememory echo through my head

'....Each one of you are going to be future Protectors of the people and their Joy. Whether you are strong or weak, rich or poor, humans or fanunes. We are the protectors of the People and their Joy.'

Then on the spot I decided on something. I looked up from my bowl and looked at each of my members.

" Guys."

They all looked at me when I spoke. Once I knew I had their attention, I continued.

" I know our mission is to fight Grimm that is around this village. But.... We are more than huntress. We are musicians and musicians is suppose to bring joy to people. I know we could just rest then pack up and go back to beacon early to have a six days of break. I could use that time to finished my report. But I can't just leave the village knowing that they will be sad."

Then I placed the tray on my bed and stood up. I placed my hand on my chest.

" so I have decided to do something out of our mission. Which is to perform for the villagers. I hope you guys would agree to stay to perform. We will take three days to practise or lesser if we think we are good enough. But...  Of course if you guys don't want it's alright. I will still do this performance even if I have to do it alone. "

Weiss placed her tray on the bed beside her before standing up. I suddenly felt afraid as she walked up to me closing the distance between us only stop when she was about 5 cm away from me.

"...W.. Weiss? "

She flicked my forehead hard that my head move slightly back. I rubbed my forehead.

"OWWWWW!! WEISS!?WHYYYY?? "

Weiss:" you dolt. You are the leader. We do whatever you say during battle with our lives on the line."

Yang stood up and walked towards my right side.

Yang:" yeah so if you wanna perform for the villagers heck yeah we are staying. "

Blake stood up next and walked towards my left side.

Blake:" After all we are huntress and musician. We protect and bring joy to the people. And most importantly why would we leave you? "

I sniffed,on the verge of crying. I wrappedmy arms around Blake and Yang and place my forehead against Weiss's while they all wrapped their arms around me.

"Awww~ I love you guys! You guys the best teammates I could ever ask for. Even you Weiss. "

Weiss:"Hey! "

We all laughed then we broke the embraces.

"alright team Rwby! Let's hurried rest! We have a heck of a day tomorrow! "