10

Davids pov;

"Can I ask you something?" I asked, silence surrounding both me and y/n. It was a question I wanted to ask her for a while. Barely knowing her for a few days, I've started developing more of a crush, strange right? Love is something.. She looks up at me, and I seen her cheeks turn a light shade of pink.

"What is it..?" she quietly says, playing with her fingers. I felt my heart beat quick, my chest growing heavy, the anxiety creeping up on me. I faked coughed and looked at her, trying to hide it, "Ah never mind, are you ready for the party?" I felt guilt, I wanted to tell her, but its too soon. A smile crept on her face, "you're such an idiot, Dobrik. Definitely." I laughed, feeling a little more better. Her smile made my heart warm, safe, something I haven't felt in forever after Liza.

As time went by, we had to get ready to get dressed. "Y/n, are you ready to go to the party?" I blurted out, wondering if I should just stay in the same black outfit, "Yes!! Let me at least go change." she lightly smiled at me, as I nodded. I didn't want to rush her. I grabbed my phone from my pocket, and scrolled through instagram until I got a text.

Todd sent from The Vlog Squad 🎥: "David, are you and y/n coming soon?"

Scotty: Inside her maybe, but not to the party, bet!!

My eyes went wide, and replied as quick as I could,

David: SHUT UP,  WE'RE COMING TO THE PARTY.

Todd: Good one, sad ass.

Scotty: Ouch.

Jason: Guys, stop spamming me.

Todd: Chill down, old man, mute us.

I quickly turned my phone off, and sat there silently waiting for y/n. Which 5 more minutes, she came out, she was so beautiful. She had on simple torn jeans, with a black, tucked in shirt, with patterned socks and red vans. It was an absolutely cute look, I love her fashion. I smiled to myself, as she looked at me, "I look quite insane but patty's are more insane!" she giggled as I fell more in love with her. "Y-you look beau-AMAZING!" I quickly fixed as my cheeks warmed up, "aw really? thanks, David."

I nodded and got up, "ready to go?" I asked y/n, she nodded with the softest smile. As we both got in the tesla, I realized I forgot my camera in the house, I really wanted to record some bits for my fans, but.. It felt different, more private. "David, is everything okay?" I looked at her and smiled, "yeah, I was going to bring my camera to record but.. I kind of want to spend a night without the camera, I'll give my fans something, that I hope they'll like." I added, thinking about certain funny bits I could do with surprising them with merch.

"Well that's good, we should get going, yeah?" She said, I nodded as we left the house, heading to the party. I connected my phone to the radio, shuffling music. Someone to you (Banners) came on. "I LOVE THIS SONG!!" y/n excitedly said, "Me too." I said, watching the rode.

We both sang. Few glares then and there, with soft smiles of ours. I loved these moments, even if they're short. She had this look in her eyes, it made anyone sink into her e/c (eye color) and made you fall in love with her. Her personality, her. I could stare at her forever, but I couldn't because I wanted her and me to both arrive to the party safely.

I parked a curb away because usually tons of people are at the party. I opened the door for her, as she gave me this smile that made my knees shake. "You're such a gentleman." as I chuckled, "let's go have fun!" I said to her, as we made our way up to the gate. "Never thought I'd see myself being at THE Sam and Colby's house, with DAVID DOBRIK." she says, as I laughed, "Life is certainly strange." I shrugged, as the music got louder. We walked into the huge house, music ringing to my ears, as tons of people were here. I quickly grabbed my phone and texted the group chat.

David: Where are you guys?

Kristen: Me and Scotty just left, I didn't feel good, but Todd is most likely upstairs shoving his tongue down someone's throat, or Dom.

I rolled my eyes, putting my phone into my pocket. Sam approached us with a warm, welcoming smile. "Welcome to our humble abode." He jokingly says, "Who's this?" I smiled looking at y/n, "Her name is y/n." Sam put his hand out to shake, "Hello y/n, nice to meet you! If you want a drink, they're down the left, where everyone is at majority, or David standing on the table with his flamethrower." My eyes widen, as I started laughing, "hey, we don't talk about that!!" Y/n looks at me confused, "It was for a bit, don't worry."

"Who's this pretty girl?" I heard the familiar voice of my old friend i've known forever. Dom. "Her name is y/n, you ass hat." I joked, as I watched y/n. "She's too pretty to be with you, how about I show you a real time?" Dom was something else, like I swear he came off a different planet. "Dom, stop, have you seen yourself, you're literally walking chlamydia." I said, as he started laughing, "Shut up." He jokes, as I grabbed y/n by her arm, gently. "Don't worry about ass hat over there, he's a parasite." She looks at me, and smiles.  "Y/n, is that you?! What are you doing here?" Both our attention looked up to the person who said that.