8

(few days ahead)

y/n pov:

My eyes fluttered open, as the sun was shining on my body. I softly smiled, and turned over, to grab my phone from the charger. I scrolled through the notifications and stopped at one. I smirked and read the tweet, "Choosing one person who RT's to be next videos shoutout! New vid is up! Like and subscribe!" my face was the thumbnail of Davids new vlog. I laughed to myself and rolled my eyes, swiping to open the notification.

The video started, and I smiled, as I heard Davids laugh. I scrolled down to the comments, and read the comments.

"They're dating?!? David and y/n?!? He moved on from Liza!!"
"She's cute, I like her."
"Poor Liza, she deserves better."
"Those two would be so cute!"
"I don't like her.."

I frowned, and stopped reading the comments, I turn my phone off, and gently lifted myself up from the bed, and tossed it gently on the bed, walking to my closet, grabbing sweatpants and Davids 'clickbait' hoodie. I slipped my clothes off, and frowned. Self doubt at its finest. I grab my sweatpants and slipped them on, as well with the hoodie.

I walked over to my bed, grabbing my phone, and slipping it in my pocket. I walked to my door, and opened it, the smell of food overcoming me. I closed my door and walked to the kitchen, "hey." I yawned, seeing David and Jason. "good morning!!" David says excitedly, I smiled to myself and sat down, resting my head on my arms. "You okay?" Jason asked, bringing me back to reality. "Yeah, I'm just very tired." I said, yawning, "tired because David and you all were being loud for podcasts." i winked at David, and laugh as he jokingly flipped me off.

"Hey, also, y/n, do you want to come to a party with us tonight?" David asks, as he was grabbing a red bull from the fridge, "Oh Dave, you know those parties are hella wild!" Jason says, as I looked at them both confused. "Y-yeah, I know, I'll watch over her, because you know.. I don't really drink." He says, looking at Jason. "You better be telling the truth, David.. Lately you've been off, and you know it, and alcohol is.. sometimes the answer to people is alcohol."

My instant thoughts were.. Is David okay? "Is everything okay?" I quietly interrupted, as I bounced my leg up and down. Davids eyes.. were watering, and I felt my whole heart break. I wanted to hug him again. "Jason, i'll watch over her.. Okay? I'm not going to.. drink. Friendly reminder that the party isn't even going to be here, and I have to drive everyone back home while being plastered." He said, sounding annoyed. "I'll leave, I need to check on Wyatt and Charlie anyways. See you soon, talk to you later?" David nods, Jason leaving me and David.