2

David's pov

I gently shut y/n door and took a deep breath. Okay, she's really sweet, and well, anxious too, but I would be too. Coming from (wherever you live) to LA, with meeting tons of new people. I blushed, and walked to the couch. Zane and Todd were sitting down, staring at me. "Someone has a crush." I raised my eyes brows, and walked towards Zane and Todd, "Shut up, idiots, no I don't." I chuckled, sitting on the other couch beside Zane and Todd. I kicked my shoes off and laid down, looking at the neon "clickbait" sign on my wall. "What do you think of her, David?" Zane asks, while shoving Todd off the couch. "I mean, she's very sweet, and.. pre-Anxious." My cheeks heat up in embarrassment, "OOO, you like her!" Zane hollers, "Shut up," I grab my shoe and throw it at him. "Fine, but, you like y/n, or starting to." I laughed, and flipped him off, "Zane, fuck off and suck Todd off." I joked, "anyway, why are you both awake? It's late." Todd and Zane both shrugged, "I guess we'll go to sleep then?" Both laughed, and got up, "See you later lover boy!!" I shook my head, grabbed my laptop.

I was editing my new vlog, and my eyes grew heavy. I looked at the time, seeing 3am, I groaned, and gently put my laptop back up. I rolled on my side, and closed my eyes.
(Next day) My eyes open up to the smell of breakfast. I shivered and raised my torso up. "Hey Alex." I said, with my rocky voice. "Good morning sleepy head, what time did you go to bed?" He asks, "Shut the fuck up," I laughed loudly, "You sound like my mom." Alex laughs, "GOOD MORNING TO YOU TOO, MR DOBRIK." I shook my head of laughter, and got up, stretching. I grabbed my phone from the table in front of me, and walked to the kitchen. "You should post on your instagram." I looked at him confusingly, "Why?" I asked, he shrugged and put a plate of eggs, bacon, and toast in front of me, "thanks?" I laughed.

I unlocked my phone and went on instagram. "I guess I'll post, but only for you." I winked at him, jokingly.

I typed out a caption, "I was the guy who took gym class very seriously" I turned my phone off, and laid it on the counter

I typed out a caption, "I was the guy who took gym class very seriously" I turned my phone off, and laid it on the counter. "You're welcome, alex." I laughed. He smiled and sat next to me, "so, who's the new girl?" He asked, nudging me. I raised my eyebrows at him, and looked back at my food, picking at it, "Scott's friend. She's really sweet." I smiled, and looked back at Alex.  

"GOOD MORNING BABY!!" Zane yelled in the hallway, I jumped and laughed, "Zane! People are still sleeping! Shush!" I looked at him, shaking my head.