9

Y/n pov;

"David, are you alright?" I asked, he looks down and shrugs, "Usually I am, but lately everything has been messy for me. I've been so stressed, so drained." I frowned and walked up to him, looking at his warm, brown eyes. "You should really nap, or shower and relax. You are important." I replied back, giving him a soft smile. He smiles slightly, "how about you go shower, and I can make a meal for you or order something!" I added, chuckling. "Sure why not!!" He replies back, walking off into his room.

I wasn't sure what David liked, and what he had at his house so instead, I decided to order. I dialed an Italian restaurant number, and ordered us both Pasta. "Be there in 15 minutes!" the guy on the other side of the line says, as I ended the call. I cleaned off the table, and sat back down, getting on my phone and waiting for David and the food. My stomach churned as I started to think; Am I falling for David Dobrik? I sound foolish. My thoughts raced until I heard a knock on the front door, I quickly got up and walked to the door, I opened it and smiled as the delivery guy hands me the food, "hold on, let me go sit this down and I'll grab the money!" I smiled, quickly walking to the the table, putting down the food, and digging through my pockets, grabbing $20. I walked back to him; and gave it to him, he smiled and winks at me,

"Thank you for the food!!" I added, as he was leaving, before he stopped as I grabbed the door handle, "Can I ask you something?" the delivery guy says, "sure?" I said, feeling weary. "Could I possibly.. leave my number; you're cute and very sweet." he says, as I felt uncomfortable, "um, no, I'm sorry, but I'm very busy, but uh, thank you for the food." I said, closing the door gently but quickly, and sighing. Sorry dude, but my heart is currently owned to David Dobrik; even though he doesn't know that.

As I sat back down, David came back into the kitchen, "hey y/n, I'm back!" he excitedly says, I smiled and grabbed his food, "here." His eyes lighten up, "IS THIS PASTA?!?" He nearly yells out, I laughed, scared at first, "yes?" I said, laughing more. He was like a 5 year old in a 22 year old grown man body. "I love pasta!!" he adds in, I giggled to myself.

David sits in front of me, and we dug into our food, David quickly inhaling his food like he never ate before. "Starving?" I randomly said, "Mmhm no, well yes, but pasta is so good." he hums, as I smiled more. God he's adorable, "So wheres this party?" I asked, as I dug my fork into the pasta. "Uh, it's at Sam and Colby's house, you know who that is, right?" I nodded, as I remembered seeing their old vines. He smiled at me, and looked back down at his food, "Thank you, y/n, you know you didn't have to do this." I blushed, "No it's fine! I just want you okay, and you're just so caring." I added, my heart fluttering.

As we both finished our meals, me and him both sat on his couch, weirdly close to each other. He was scrolling through his phone showing me funny and cute videos. I loved each and every moment with him, regardless if none of us are talking. The party wasn't until 8pm and it was only 2pm. I grabbed my phone from my pocket, and got on instagram, as I looked through the explore page, I seen Davids face, I giggled and pressed the photo, seeing younger David, and reading the caption. "David Julian Dobrik has my heart! BUT LOOK HOW NERDY HIS ASS LOOKS!" I chuckled at the comment and looked up at David.

"Is your middle name Julian?" I asked, he looks up at me, and rolls his eyes, "HOWD YOU KNOW THAT!!!" he replies, quickly looking at my phone, as I hid it from him, "Instagram!" I yelled, giggling as he started tickling me to try and get my phone. Laughter made my body feel so weak in a good way, and David took advantage and grabbed my phone, looking what was on it. "Oh my god, out of all the pictures of me, THEY POST THIS ONE!" He yells, "You're such a drama queen." I giggled more as he looked at me, mimicking what I said, "Wait until I find a photo of you that you don't like!" he adds in, and starts laughing. "How evil!" I replied back, laughing so hard I couldn't breathe.

"I had fun with you." He quietly says, giving my phone back to me, "awh, me too! you're not as insane as you seem from your vlogs." I giggled, as he shook his head, "no but I mean it, I haven't felt this much happiness in a while. Thank you once again." My cheeks heated up, as I hid my face, and presented to be grossed out by his sweet comments. "Can I tell you something?" David mumbles, as my anxiety took over.

So sorry for taking so long to update! Lately i've been so stressed and my sleep schedule is WACK, but I'm back!! Short chapter but hey, that's okay I think! Hopefully I'll update more, thank you for the reads. This is slightly sloppy because I've been doing all nighters and i'm just so tired and ahdjdjdjfj. I love you guys!! <33 have this picture of david for my apologies.