Chapter 22: Sea Monsters!

Start from the beginning

" What the hell?" He questioned as I spun around and kicked him in the stomach knocking him out. I grabbed the back of his shirt and lifted him up.

" Okay, lets go turn him in and go home." I said walking towards the village.

We turned in the leader and his goons and headed home. 

When we reached the Leaf Village, Gai and Lee were just reaching home too. I watched as they kicked guys that looked like them away. I let out a sigh and went to my house to get some sleep.

***

" Hey! Get up!" I heard Kakashi say and I opened my eyes. " Lady Hokage said you need to meet up with her for training." I groaned, but got up. Grandma Tsunade has been giving out missions non-stop. I've been sent so many places it's not funny! She hasn't sent me as much as Naruto because I've also been training with her and Sakura. I trained and trained. By the time training ended I felt exhausted and it was only four in the afternoon. Even though I was exhausted I went to train with Shikamaru. Shikamaru and I have been training together for a while. Shikamaru's been training to be able to get out of tough situations and practice the shadow strangle. Luckily enough he only uses it on my shadow clones. I've been practicing on my chakra mode. We do some hand-to-hand combat and sometimes uncle Asuma joins in. When Shikamaru is off on a mission I usually end up training with Asuma. If I'm on a mission he has to train with Asuma. When we finished up the sun began to set. I fell onto the ground in exhaustion.

" Ugh, Tsunade drained me earlier and of course I just ended up training more." I said looking up at the sky.

" You're not the only exhausted one here." Shikamaru said falling next to me. I turned over and looked at him.

" I had to train with a Legendary Sannin so I'm more exhausted." I said sticking my tongue out at him. I felt my eyes start to droop and I passed out.

I woke up in my own bed and looked around. Someone must have carried me home, I thought to myself standing up and stretching. I changed and put on my Chunin vest and headed out. I met up with Tsunade and began training. A little bit into training Tsunade called Shino, Ino, Naruto, and me into her office for a mission. Finally! I fist pumped the air. I followed Shino and them into her office. Anko was in the office and realization dawned on Naruto.

" What the? You're that psycho proctor from the Chunin Exams!" He exclaimed pointing at her and I sweat dropped and then remembered that day of the second exam. She grinned.

" Yea, good times. Feels like it was only yesterday, doesn't it?" She questioned and I grinned.

" Hell yea!" I exclaimed.

" Anko Mitarashi-sensei?" Ino asked and covered her mouth.

" So, what are you doing here?" Naruto questioned a little frightened.

" Listen up! Your mission is as follows. Shino Aburame, Ino Yamanaka, Naruto Uzumaki, Ayame Namikaze, you four will be working as a team under Anko for this assignment. What she says goes." Tsuande said giving Naruto and me a pointed look.

" You're putting the four of us together?" Naruto questioned bewildered.

" Seriously, it is kind of a weird match, isn't it?" Ino questioned.

" I don't wanna hear it. Now look, I thought this through. Each of your specific skill set will combine perfectly for this mission. I hand picked you all myself. Now put those abilities of yours to good use and get the job done!" Tsunade said and I sweat dropped. How does bugs, mind transferring, and the Rasengan go together? I questioned myself. From the look on Shizune's face tells me she probably just picked any available Genin. Tsunade laughed.