Four

Shawn drove away with Noah Centineo on his car way back to his hotel. While driving, Noah keep on distracting him by saying dirty things he wanted to do with him.

"I can't wait for you to eat my ass like you did back there in cabin." Noah seducticely said.

The actor unbuckles his pants and slowly slip out the belt from his waist.

"Stop it." Shawn lowly said.

Noah didn't obey as he took his movement on a step. He rubbed his crotch through his boxers. His fingers felt so warm under his touch. He's damn sure that he's already leaking precum from the tip of his cock.

"Mmm... Daddy I can't wait for you to torture my cock as you fuck me from behind."

"Noah..."

"And kiss my neck hungrily.

Shawn tried not to pay attention to him as he focused on driving but Noah's dirty talking is just irresistable. He can feel his cock throbbing against his pants, trying hard to break free. It's painfully hard but felt so good at the same time.

"Let me touch daddy's cock."

"Noah no-"

Before he can remove his other grip from the steering wheel. Noah's hands is already rubbing against his bulge. Wrapping his hand around the body of cock outlining against his pants.

"You feel so hard."

"Noah... Don't try my patience." Shawn growled.

"Oh daddy's mad. I wonder what things can you posibbly do."

The Canadian had enough. He parked his car on the parking lot of his hotel and stopped by. He can feel Noah rubbing his cock a little more faster against his pants. He grunted in annoyance as he forcefully pulled Noah's face into his' and hungrily kissed the actor. A soft moan escaped from Noah's lips but before he can produce any erotic sounds, Shawn shutted him as he close any opening on his mouth with his lips. His tongue slip into Noah's mouth, rubbing against the actor's tongue. They're exchanging salivas in the process. Shawn cuppd his cheeks, pulling him closer to him. Afew seconds of kissing, he stopped and broke the kiss. Noah moaned softly as he stared at the singer, breathing heavily.

"You want my dick baby?"

Noah quickly nods, bittin his bottom lip hardly.

"Yeah?"

The Canadian unbuckled his belt and pushed his pants down to his mid-thighs. Noah looked at him in surprise. Shawn touched the waistband of his underwear, lifted his hips a little and pull his underwear down just above his pants. As the fabric leaves the crotch area, it reveals his long rod that Noah has been waiting for so long. An eight inches semi hard cock sprang out and slaps against hem of Shawn's t-shirt.

"Like what you see?"

Noah didn't took his eyes off the hard member. He licked his lips on the process as he leans onto it.

"Can I suck your dick, daddy?"

"Yes baby. You can suck daddy's dick."

Here he is, calling Shawn a daddy even though he's 2 years older than him but who cares. He possessed the best muscular body on the world and Shawn's face is a perfect match for it. An innocent cute face outside but a hungry wolf on the inside.

Noah shifted a little from his seat to get a better access to Shawn's cock. He wrapped his fingers around the lower half of the length. Shawn let a moan escaped from his lips as he felt himself around Noah's fingers. He felt so hot under his touch. The actor starts but licking the tip of the head. As he licks the sensitive head, the taste of sweet and salty precum engulfed the taste buds of his tongue. It's intoxicating. He wanted more. He looked at Shawn who's staring at him and breathing slowly.