One

Shawn just received an urgent call from his manager that he'll be having his Calvin Klein photoshoot exactly at 12:00 in the afternoon. He thought of certain things about models do in Calvin Klein. Of course, there's a lot of showing skin. He never had a problem of showing his toned body to the public except if he's only in his undies and that's his problem. He remembered his last revealing photoshoot was back in 2016 with his L'UOMO Vogue and Flaunt Magazine. He literally stripped down his clothes and teases a little as he left his pants unbuttoned, showing a great upper view of his black boxer briefs. Especially in Flaunt, it looks so sexual. He had to show his nice bush of armpits that a lot of girls and guys drool over. Also a lot of gay clients messaged him and asked him if he wants to have some fun just months after that photoshoot. He accepted one of the clients and that was one of his best sex yet he's ever done with a man. As far as he can remember, he had cummed five times during that night. He clearly can see his leaking cream from the ass of his client. He even had to clean his cum from the client's ass with his tongue and taste himself. It's crazy night.

His Flaunt photoshoot was one of the most talked photoshoot of him, even to this day. Now that he got the offer of doing one of the most stripped down photoshoot in the world. He knows he'll break the internet with this. His fans will never expect that as they only know him to be a goofy, soft and gentle guy who posed averagely in his photoshoots.

His manager also told him that he'll be joining with Kendall Jenner, A$AP Rocky and Noah Centineo for the photoshoot. He's quite excited because he finally got to work with Kendall Jenner. She is his favorite celebrity to jack off aside from Camila Cabello. Her beauty can melts even the gayest gay man in the earth. Another thing is that, he'll be joining with his favorite Latino celebrity, Noah Centineo. He's been longing to work with him. He actually had wild sexual desires with him. In his lonely hours, he jacked off to both guys and girls.

~•~

He arrived to the small cabin which is surrounded with a few people, he saw his manager from the distance talking with the photographer. His manager looked at him then approached him.

"You're fifteen minutes late Mendes." His manager sternly says.

"Sorry A. Got a bit crowded on the road."

"Alright alright. Go inside and find the dressing room."

"Wait, where's-"

Shawn was cut off when his manager walked away from him and talk to the director of the photoshoot. A grunt escaped from his lips then he proceeded to the cabin. Just right after he entered through the main door, he saw his dressing room two rooms away from his place. He make his way to the doorstep and twist the knob clockwise then push the door open. He was greeted with an averaged petite guy who's putting the materials he needed to fix Shawn's appearance.

"Oh you must be Shawn Mendes." The guy said pitchy.

"I am and you?" Shawn coldly asked.

"I'm your make up artist and stylist for the photoshoot."

"Okay."

Shawn sat on the chair provided in front of the mirror where his make up artist can do his touches. He pulled up his phone and swipe all the way down on his Instagram. His make up artist started the small touches to his face. The make up artist seems to be troubled while picking on what to put on Shawn's face. His face doesn't actually need any make up. It's so natural and beautiful.