Chapter 24

KADE'S P.O.V.

"I loved both of your parents! I was so scared to meet them." She giggled. "But now I can't wait to meet the rest of your family at their Anniversary party next month. What should I get them?" She looked at me with anxiety on her face.

"You don't have to get them anything, baby." I chuckled as I started her truck.

"Yes, I do! I WANT to get them something special. How would it look if their son's girlfriend showed up empty handed?" She complained throwing her hands in the air.

"Do you know how adorable you look right now?" I asked her as I placed my hand on her thigh.

"Kade, I only have a month to come up with the perfect gift."

"You know that place I took you today? That's were they had their first date. Print them one of those pictures you took today."

"Kade, that's perfect!" She squealed kissing my cheek.

"Glad I could help, little lady." I teased her earning a smile.

*************************************************

EVERLEIGH'S P.O.V.

I had the most amazing day with Kade. His family was so nice. They made me feel like part of the the family. I was really excited about his parents' Anniversary party now that Kade gave me the perfect gift idea. I laid my head on his shoulder as we drove in silence back to where I was staying.

"I have to tell them about the house tonight. I've been putting it off trying to get you all together to tell you at once, but you already know." I laughed. "They will be happy but complain because it's to far for them to be able to watch me. I love them dearly, but honestly..." I paused choosing the correct words to explain myself. "I need room to breathe. I'm past the point in my life where I want to party every weekend. Do you get what I'm trying to say?"

"Yeah, I totally get it. I only came to all the parties to see you. I don't mind at all to have a couple beer like a grown up, but the shots all the time is getting old." Kade laughed.

"Look at us, we're already like an old married couple!" I joked causing us both to laugh as he pulled into the driveway I was currently living at. "You want to stay tonight?" I asked.

"I would love to, but do you think it's to soon? I mean we've only been on one date."

    "Um... I get it."  I said not knowing what to say. "I'm sorry if it feels like I'm moving to fast. To me, it just feels right. We've waisted 4 years, I just didn't want to waste anymore time."  I laughed trying not to be embarrassed by getting turned down.  "I'm new to the whole dating while I'm an adult thing."

    "Everleigh, I'd love to stay. I just don't want to mess this up. I want to do it right this time."

    "Goodnight, Kade." I said kissing him while we were standing at his car.  I walked to the house and shut the door.  I went to my room to hide my embarrassment.  I feel horrible for moving to fast for him.  I know what I want, and I'll just wait until he's ready.

    I laid across my bed thinking about what an idiot I had been when there was a knock at my door.  I got off the bed and went to unlock my door.  Kade was leaning against the wall with his arms crossed, his eyes meeting mine. My heartbeat began to race.  He walked into my room, shutting the door. He stared at me for a few seconds before pulling me into him.

    "That kiss wasn't long enough for me."  He said crashing his lips into mine. He kissed me with such passion, immediately soaking my panties.  Then he pulled away and stared into my eyes.  "I love you so much, baby."