Robert Townsend

Robert Townsend x female reader

You had recently started working in an inn. Another thing that had happened recently was the crush that you had developed on the man who owned the place, Robert Townsend. You didn't really think you had a chance with him due to his beliefs and actions, but that didn't stop you from desiring to be with him any less. You sighed to yourself and looked around, a quite rowdy crowd had passed through the inn today, and now you had a lot of cleaning to do. You grabbed a broom and began sweeping. After you had gotten done sweeping the floor, you started to clean the tables. You had gone undisturbed until you heard footsteps entering the inn. You looked up and saw that it was Robert, "You're still working Y/N?"

You looked back down at the table you had been cleaning, "Yes Mr. Townsend, you saw the crowd we had today." He sighed a bit, "The crowd today was indeed a rowdy one." You moved on to the next table, "So, you must understand why I'm still working." For a few minutes there was silence between the two of you until Robert spoke up, "Y/N?" "Yes Mr. Townsend?" You looked back up at him and saw that he was biting his lower lip, "Why don't you ever call me by my first name?" You giggled a bit, "I didn't know that I was allowed to refer to my boss by his first name, Mr. Townsend." He stood for a short moment thinking about what to say, "I'd like you to call me Robert from now on." You smiled at him, "Alright Robert." You caught a glimpse of Robert blushing, and you thought for a second that maybe he shares your feelings.

You had moved on to another table and began to clean it. You noticed that Robert was still here, and you were wondering why he hadn't left yet. You didn't mind him being there with you, but his staring was beginning to make you uncomfortable. "Is there something that you need Robert?" You speaking up had caught him by surprise, "What? Oh, no. I'm just standing around." You giggled a bit, "Alright." You were almost done with work, you only had a few tables left, and then you would be able to retire for the night. Robert had continued to stand where he was. At first you were concerned, but your concern dwindled as you put your focus on getting the work done and getting to bed. You had finally gotten to the last table, you began to clean it and you were quite happy with the fact that you were almost done working for the night.

You heard footsteps and didn't think much of it because you knew it was just Robert moving from where he stood. However, you soon froze because you felt a presence behind you. You turned to see who it was, and almost immediately began blushing. Robert stood behind you, and was very close. You looked down at the ground, "Is there something that you need Robert?" He gently grabbed your hand, "There isn't something that I need, but there is someone that I want." You bit your lip, "Who would that be?" He leaned in close to you and whispered, "I think you know who that is." At that point your face could put tomatoes to shame. Robert backed away from you, and you had noticed that you were gripping the table. You loosened your grip on the table and turned around to finish cleaning the table. You finished quickly and backed away from the table. You heard Robert speak, "Y/N?" You looked down so that you wouldn't have to look Robert directly in the eyes, "Yes?"

He walked closer to you, "You missed a spot." You started to turn back towards the table to see what spot you missed, however before you could do so, Robert gently grabbed your wrist and turned you towards him. He looked you in the eyes and began to speak, "You didn't miss a spot on the table." You were confused for a second, but then you realized what he meant. Robert pulled you in close to him, and the two of exchanged a simple, sweet and long kiss. Robert pulled away and you wished he hadn't. "Y/N, may I court you?" You looked at him and smiled, "I'd love that." You pulled him back in for another kiss. The night soon ended with the two of you as happy as ever.