thirty - mr kang ✖️

ابدأ من البداية

unfortunately for me, i tripped over his foot and fell.

he took the advantage to straddle me with his knife to my neck.

"one slice and you're dead"

"why do you want me dead so much, mr kang?"

he was taken aback a bit but soon regain consciousness when he erupted into a giggle.

"why do i want you dead? song chaeyeon, you make me laugh!" he chuckled.

i stared at him both confused and sickened.

"your asshole of a dad went and fucking shot my dad" he replied.

the blood in my body went cold.

my own dad killed a man?

"and why would he do that?" i asked.

"how the hell would i know?" mr kang replied.

mr kang inched the knife closer to my neck, a small cut starting to form.

i wiggled uncomfortably but i stopped when he started drawing the knife further.

"e-exactly, you don't know what your dad has done, my dad wouldn't just kill someone without a reason, that's remotely impossible!"

"how did you become a teacher when you don't even have an ounce of common sense in you" i whispered.

thankfully he didn't hear that or i would be dead by now.

mr kang sighed.

"the time has come chaeyeon, it's almost 18:33"

"what's with the specific time?" i interrogated.

"it was my dad's time of death" he replied casually.

i shuddered.

just fucking do it chaeyeon.

i kicked him right in the baby maker while he wasn't suspecting and stood up.

"don't come any closer" i growled, pulling out my pistol.

"wow, just like your father" he laughed.

i quirked an eyebrow, my thumb pressed towards the trigger.

he then slapped the pistol out of my hands which ended up going into this pile of weird looking stuff.

i scrunched up my face, knowing i had nothing to defend myself other than my hands.

a surge of pain ran through my arm as i realised he had stabbed it.

i pulled back quickly, my adrenaline started pumping.

"ah, fuck" i cursed quietly.

"language, ms song" he walked around me in a circle.

he then tripped me up and we were back in the same position as we were before i kicked him in his willy wonka factory.

"you know, ever since you stepped one foot into my classroom, i wanted to kill you" he confessed.

"bitch, what the fuck?" i mumbled.

"i could tell by your face that you were related to that bastard" he insulted.

"i decided to play a little game and i knew you would catch on quickly, i hate your father's guts but i admit he's smart"

"a little game? you killed FOUR students and put even more in danger, your dad's death is NOTHING compared to that-" i exclaimed.

he stabbed me in the thigh, my scream muffling in the palm of my hand.