23: Storm

WARNING: this chapter has not been edited yet

I'm sorry. I'm tired. I'm not as interested in the story as when I started but I'll try to finish it. I'll have a Q/A about what fandom I should do for the next x reader. I've also started my new book which took up a bit of time but yeah.

<><><><><>

As rain continued to pour down from the sky, you, Bendy, Boris, and Alice were all watching TV. The connection was horrid and none of you could understand what was going on, but you just went with it. It's not like there was much else to do. You could draw or read or play a board game, but you needed to save some activities for when you didn't have power. So, until the power goes out, you would be watching TV. Or sleeping since Bendy and Boris still seemed drained.

Currently, you were on the big chair, Bendy was curled up on your lap, his body almost completely still, Alice was sting on the end of the couch, and Boris was switching between laying on the floor and the couch. You had watched all of the Bendy cartoons and were now watching Scooby Doo.

You were close to falling asleep when the lights shut off and both Alice and Boris screamed, causing you to jump and Bendy to wake up.

"What...?" Bendy mumbled, slowly lifting his head.

"Please don't do that," you said, looking at Alice and Boris.

"Sorry," Boris apologized, rubbing the back of his neck.

"It's okay," you sighed, "Guess I should make a fire now, huh."

"Why?" Alice asked.

"It'll get cold if I don't," you said, moving Bendy to sit on the chair then standing up. Bendy whined, making little grabby motions with his hands.

"Do you want me to get stuff to make dinner?" Alice asked.

"Nah. It's a bit to early for that," you said.

Alice nodded. You walked over to the fire place and started to put in a few pieces of wood and some kindling. You ripped up some newspaper and put it in the woodstove as well before lighting the newspaper before partly closing the woodstove door.

"Shouldn't you close it all the way?" Boris asked.

"No. It'll kill the fire. Besides, I can keep and eye on it like this," You said, standing up.

The four of you sat in silence. It wasn't awkward, but it wasn't calm either. It wasn't even a sad silence. It was more like an understanding or accepting silence, if that even makes sense. It was nice.

Bendy moved to sit on the arm rest of the chair while you sat down then moved to sit on your lap again, cuddling into your chest. You smiled and ruffled his hair. 'Cute,' you thought.

<><><><><>

About an hour later, Boris and Alice were asleep and Bendy was half asleep. The storm was now in full swing, wind blowing, rain pounding against the roof, the sound of thunder in the distance. Bendy was mindlessly playing with your hair, a small smile on his face.

"(y/n)?" he asked.

"Yes," you hummed.

"Can I," Bendy yawns, interrupting himself, "kiss you?"

You smile then lean down and peck Bendy on the lips. Bendy glared at you and wined.

"That wasn't even a kiss," he grumbled.

"Yes it was," you said.

"No it wasn't! Even if it was, I wanted to kiss you," he wined.

"Fine," you smiled.

Bendy pulled you down to his level and kissed you, his hands on your cheeks. You closed your eyes and kisses back. Suddenly, you got a massive headache. You pulled away and put a hand to your forehead, groaning.

"Are you okay?" Bendy asked, a concerned look on his face.

"I'm fine, just got a massive headache," you said, "It'll pass in a few minutes."

Bendy nodded and hugged you, rubbing your back. You hugged back and buried your face in his neck.