18: Sugary Sweet

WARNING: this chapter has not been edited yet

So I'm working on two other stories. They're drafts and I don't have the first chapters done yet but I'm probably going to work on one once I've finished with this story, do another x reader, then work on the next one and continue the cycle of x reader and original work. I don't know. It's fun to mess around with the different styles.

<><><><><>

The reaction you received from Bendy was priceless. His eyes went wide and his mouth dropped. He tried to say something but couldn't get the words out. It was hilarious.

"Who?!" He finally managed to say.

"One of my friends. After I asked someone if they wanted to go to prom and said no, she came up, kissed me, then asked if I could be her date." You rubbed the back of your neck.

"And no one questioned this?!" Bendy yelled.

"Most people passed her off as a guy! She looked and acted like one so no one questioned it." You said.

Bendy buried his face in his hands and groaned. You started to laugh.

"What's going on in here?" Alice asked, stepping into the living room with Boris.

"He found out my first kiss was with a girl!" You said through your laughter.

Alice started to snicker while Boris just looked confused.

"This is not funny!" Bendy yelled.

"You're right, it's hilarious." Alice smirked, "How did you even find out about this?"

Bendy's face went red, both from anger and embarrassment. He scooted away from you and looked down.

"He got mad and tried to get his revenge by 'steeling my first kiss' or something along those lines." You said.

"You two kissed?" Boris asked.

"Yeah, so what?" Bendy mumbled.

"So what? So What?!" Alice yelled, "Do you know what you're saying?! Kissing someone is not something you can just brush off! Especially if it's someone you care about! You can't just go around doing that and brushing it off like it's nothing! I can't believe you!"

Alice started to pace around the room, going off about how sacred love is and what not.

You leaned towards Bendy and whispered, "Girls cherish things like romance. Brushing it off like it's nothing can offend them." Bendy just rolled his eyes.

"Did you just roll your eyes at me?!" Alice yelled.

"Like you could stop me." Bendy mumbled.

Alice let out a scream of frustration and kept pacing.

"(y/n). You said Bendy kissed you, right?" Boris asked.

"Yeah..?" You said, a little hesitant.

"Does that mean you two are dating?" Boris asked.

Bendy froze. Boris had a confused look on his face. Alice stopped pacing, a smirk forming on her face. The three of them were looking at you. Bendy looked nervous as all hell.

"If Bendy is okay with that, then sure." You said, looking at Bendy.

"Yeah. We're dating."

<><><><><>

The rest of the night was uneventful. All of you had dinner together and Henry was nice enough not to ask questions. He said he herd most of what you said since one, he was just one room over and two, most of the conversation was yelling. After dinner, you and Alice went home. Alice went strait to bed while you decided to call up your aunt to see if you and Alice could get a job at her bakery.

You dialed her home phone and waited. The phone rang two times before she picked up.

"This is Kiki Smith, how can I help you?" A female voice asked.

"Hey Kiki. Is Aunt Margaret there?" You asked.

"Oh, (y/n). Yeah. She's here." Kiki said.

There was a bit of yelling from the other end. You knew she was probably yelling at her step father. Your aunt had remarried a few years ago and Kiki didn't much care for the guy. She wound up getting her last name changed and she really didn't like the new last name.

"It's for mom, bastard!" Kiki screamed.

You flinched a little. There was a bit more commotion before your aunt picked up.

"Hello, sweetie." you herd your aunt say, her voice a bit strained.

"Hello, Auntie." You replied, "I was wondering if my friend and I could get a job at the bakery."

"And which friend is this?" You aunt asked.

"Her name is Alice. I met her... uh... at the park. The one with all the ducks?" You lied.

"Do I know her?" Your aunt asked.

"No, but she 's a nice person. She needs a place to stay until she can get a stable job so I though maybe we could work together at the bakery." You said.

"I'll need to talk with her first. If she's trustworthy, then she can work with us." She said.

"Thank you!" You smiled.

"Your welcome, sweetie. I'll be seeing you soon then?"

"Yup! Good night!"

"Good night."

<><><><><>

I am tired. But, I can get through this. I just need to survive finals and then I'll be free for a few weeks.