31: Loop Number Whatever

WARNING: this chapter has not been edited yet

A/N:

Four more chapters. Better be ready for my shitty ending skills.

<><><><><>

You've slowly come to accept what's going on. It started out with you thinking it was a nightmare, but the more you've been slammed into walls, dragged on floors, and bunched or scratched, the more you've started to realize how real this whole thing is. Sometimes you'd go back to the void months after you were able to get Bendy, Boris, and Alice out of the studio. Sometimes you "die" before you even see Bendy, Boris, Alice, or Henry. In the end, you just keep going back to square one. The void thing was also quite strange as well. Sometimes you were there for less than a second, sometimes for what felt like years. It was all just a hellish, spastic loop. The only thing that stayed the same was you looking like a more depressed version of your mom.

This loop started off weird. You woke up in a back alley. You were wearing a light blue dress with white frills that went down to your knees, brown dress shoes, and a bow. You stood up, your legs wobbling a bit.

Stepping out of the alley, you noticed both toons and normal people walking around on the streets. There were quite a few cartoonish antics going on around you, but not all of them had the same reaction as they did in cartoons. Sometimes, a flower pot would fall off a window and hit someone, causing them to become disoriented, other times, they'd start bleeding and shards of porcelain would get stuck in their head. It didn't matter if it was a toon or a normal person, it happened to both.

You clutched onto your dress as you stepped out of the alley. Right as you did, a vase fell out of a window and hit the ground right next to you. You screamed and fell back, scrapping your ankle. People turned and looked in your direction, giving you weird looks. Your face flushed red and you stood up, dusting yourself off, before continuing to walk down the street.

<><><><><>

After a few hours of walking, you started to get hungry. You patted yourself down, looking for any potential pockets in your dress. Nothing. You sighed, leaning against a building wall. This is why you never wore dresses; they never had pockets.

"Look out!" someone yelled.

You looked up only to be pushed out of the way as a piano hit right where you were standing. The person pulled you up and held onto you. They started yelling at someone about watching where they dropped stuff or something along those lines. You kept your eyes on the piano, worried it might explode.

"You alright there, Doll?" the person asked.

"I'm fine-" You looked up and froze. It was Bendy. He looked like his normal toon self, but taller. You also noticed he was wearing dress pants and a white button-up shirt. Now that you think about it, many of the toons that normally didn't wear or had minimal cloths in their shows had cloths on here. You just didn't notice until Bendy.

"The name's Bendy," he smirked, putting an arm over your shoulders. He started walking down the street, forcing you to follow.

"So, what's a cutie like you doin' out here by yourself?" Bendy asked.

"I... ran away," you lied.

It was quiet for a minute.

"So you had an abusive family, huh," Bendy said.

"Yeah," you mumbled.

It became quiet again. Bendy continued to lead you around, occasionally rubbing your arm. Maybe your little story worked too well on him. After a bit, Bendy stopped, his grip tightening around you.

"Is everything oka-"

Bendy put a hand over your mouth and pulled you into a tiny alley, though it was basically just a small gap in-between two buildings. You could hear the faint sound of people calling out for someone. As they got closer, you could one, hear it was Bendy they were looking for and two, they were calling out in an almost sly and taunting way.

"Why now," Bendy grumbled.

"Stop running away, coward!" one of the voices yelled.

"Never," Bendy mumbled before pushing you out onto the other side of the alley. He then grabbed your arm and ran down the street.

"There he is!" another voice yelled.

<><><><><>

After almost half an hour of sprinting, you and Bendy finally stopped at a small house at what looked like the edge of town. It was a rundown little house, with one of the windows boarded up. It showed a vague resemblance to the house in The Bendy Show.

"Welcome to the only place I can call home," Bendy mumbled.

Bendy lead you inside, closing the door and flicking on a light switch. Just by looking around, you could tell the house only had, at most, four rooms, including the one you were in.

"Why did you bring me here?" you asked.

"What? Can I not take a cute girl home?" Bendy teased.

You blushed. Bendy was much more of a tease and a flirt than in this loop then any of the others. You didn't know if you liked it or not. Sure, you were all for being complimented in any way, but the constant sexual undertones in flirting always put you on edge. The only difference with Bendy was not only did his flirting put you on edge, but no matter what, it always gave you a sense of deja vu, like this was an every-day occurrence. You knew it wasn't but, maybe, you were wrong.

<><><><><>

A/N: Ok so my sleep schedule has been screwed up so I think I'm ready for school. Anyways, announcement.

WHAT THE FUCK DO YA'LL WANT FOR THE NEXT STORY

I'm ready to get some ideas flowing up in the old nogoroony so help a sleep deprived writer out, will ya?