Frieza X Reader - Part 66 (A new fighter)

Many minutes had passed and things weren't looking good for your side. Krillin was badly injured and trying to hide, Gohan had a broken neck and couldn't move at all, then Vegeta was badly wounded while continuing his fight with Recoome. At this point you would have joined in making sure Krillin and Gohan were never in this state, but Vegeta refused and told you to stay out of this. So in the meantime you managed to pull Krillin and Gohan on safe high land hoping they wouldn't die.

Soon as Recoome was getting warmed up to throw more damage at Vegeta, everyone got distracted by a massive object falling from the sky. At first you thought it was a meteor, but once it got closer to landing, it turned out to be a space ship. Who could be landing now? Was it another search party for the dragon balls? In your eyes it was extremely foreign as it was nothing you'd ever seen before, but you could see Krillin put a smile on him dying face.

"Do you know who's in the ship, Krillin?" You crouched down to his face quietly asking him. "Y-yeah, it's my best pal, Goku... He said he would come." Krillin stuttered the beginning of his stance and filling the rest of it with hope.

Before you knew it this guy flew out of his ship and charged straight over to the fight. He had pointy black hair so he was obviously the other only Saiyan, Kakarott. Then he wore a very mixed coloured gi, blue and orange it was with a black and white symbol on the left side of his chest and back.

"Did you do this?" Goku landed in front of you and harshly asked you in a intimidating manner. "Yeah, totally. What makes you think that, Goku? Drop the tough guy act, pal." You got up from Krillin's side and showed no fear to Goku. "Well, you know my name for a start and the second biggest power level on this planet is centimetres away from my son and best friend. The big fish is over in the opposite direction so the second biggest obviously knows what is going on." Goku explained to you pointing behind him. "To be honest, Frieza really isn't that big, he's like five feet tall." You raised an eyebrow at Goku tell him his height.

"Goku,.. do you have any... Senzu Beans?" Krillin managed to throw a little rock at Goku's foot to grab his attention. "Yeah, I do, buddy. I need to give one to Gohan too." Goku then dropped a tiny little green bean into Krillin's mouth and went to give one to his son. "What are those?!" You asked and shockingly watching Krillin easily get up off the ground as if he was never hit. "Senzu Beans. They recover your body from difficult fights and make it out as if you never took damage." Krillin described while dusting the sand and dirt off his gi. "Very impressive." You watched Goku give a bean to Gohan and witnessed Gohan go back into full strength. "I know right, what do you use to heal people?" Krillin flattered himself from Earth's work to see what you use to regenerate people. "Regeneration healing pods. They literally take forever to fix people up." You rolled your eyes feeling a bit embarrassed that the Earthlings were more advanced than Frieza when it came to medical attention.

"HEY VEGETA! YOU LOOKED PRETTY BEATEN UP! WANT MY LAST SENZU BEAN?!" Goku put his arm on Gohan's shoulder as he waved a little brown bag over in Vegeta's direction. "I DON'T NEED YOUR HELP, FOOL!" Vegeta harshly decided. "VEGETA, TAKE THE DAMN BEAN, YOU DOUCHE!" You roared at him since his arrogance was getting the best of him. "Fine. THROW IT AT ME THEN, KAKAROTT!" Vegeta sighed and held his hand up in the air to catch the bag.

"Don't throw it at him, give it too me and I'll give it to him." You stopped Goku by holding his arm back. "Why? What if you just eat it for yourself." Goku squinted his eyes at you. "Because if Recoome catches it and eats it, he'll be back at full health and it'll be a massive doenfall for us. So give me the bag." You clicked your fingers telling Goku what could happen. "It's ok, dad. (Y-N) is trustworthy and helping us." Gohan mentioned everything would be fine if he gave the bean to you. "So you are on our side?" Goku rhetorically asked and dropped the bag in your hand. "Yep." You gave him a nod and flew down to Vegeta with his medical attention.

Unfortunately, as you were flying down to Vegeta, Recoome only just caught you by your leg and pulled you back from heading the Saiyans way.

"Give me the magical healing bean, (Y-N)!" Recoome demanded and used his free hand to try snatch the bag of you. "Get fucked." You responded to him and used a simple ki blast to make him let go of you... But that may have been too much for Recoome to handle.