Frieza X Reader - Part 14 (When the boss isn't around)

"Can you just get off me?" Frieza questioned you. "Yes." You quickly got of Frieza and headed for the ship to get healed.

"Lord Frieza, the job is done." Zarbon flew down from the sky with Dodoria and the Saiyans. "Good now get on the ship before I kill you with the planet." Frieza stood up and headed for the ship. "Wait a minute, you're going to blow this place up after we've just killed everything on it? Why didn't you just do that from the start?" Vegeta spoke out of nowhere. "Because I'm pissed off and wish to do as I please. Now get on the ship!" Frieza clenched his fists and continued to walk on.

All of you got back onto the ship and the first place you was heading for was the regeneration tank.

"Back again I see, (Y-N)." A doctor greeted you as you walked through the door. "Yep, Frieza said you have a regeneration tank, that might be able to restore my toes?" You quired the doctor. "We always have one ready. As for your toes, we can give it ago. I heard that they got eaten, so it'll be harder for them to occur soon as we don't have your actual toes." The medic answered you and began to show you the way. "Lets just give it a try." You shrugged and went with the flow.

"So all you do is float in the water, with the mask on your face, eyes shut and then get out once it's done." The same doctor explained to you, as there was someone in one of the tanks next to you. "Can you drown in these?" You asked as you studied the other tank that was in use. "No, it's perfectly safe. You won't even know that you've been in one of these, the liquid inside can make you fall asleep sometimes." He told you. "Right, lets just get this done with." You popped in the tank and put the mask around your face to get started. "Your time in here is an hour, so I'll come back and get you when it's done." The medic told you and pressed a button that started to fill up the machine.

Surprisingly, the tank was safer than you expected. You got some of the liquid in your mouth and just swallowed it which made you feel sick. But you tried to ignore that because you started to feel pretty tired, you fell asleep in the end as the liquid was some sort of muscle relaxer. When someone came to get you out, you woke up straight away and was wide awake.

Time Skips One Hour.

"So how do you feel?" The same medic came back to you and helped you out. "Really refreshed and annoyed." You replied. "Any particular reason why you're annoyed?" The medic quired you. "Yes, my foot still looks like Frieza's." You pointed down and noticed that you still had three toes on one foot. "I get why you're annoyed, but you'll have to make the best of it, sadly. After all, people have lost arms and haven't had them restored after being in a healing tank." The doctor mentioned to you. "Yeah, I suppose things could be worse. Plus no one can see though my boots anyways, well thanks for getting me sorted out." You then shrugged it off and put your boots back on with a greatful thank you . "No worries. See you when you're next injured." The doctor nodded and pressed some buttons on the tank. "That'll probably be tomorrow." You commented with a funny tone.

While you were making your way to your bedroom to call it a day for now, someone stopped you while they stood in the door way of another room.

"What's wrong with you?" Ginyu asked you. "Nothing much. Just the fact that my life has been a live in Hell for the last couple of weeks." You admitted with a sigh. "Shame. Fancy a drink?" Ginyu then crossed his arms and offered you. "What?" You then questioned the leader of the Ginyu Force.

Captain Ginyu unfolded his arms, pressed a button at the side of the door that then revealed A LOT of Frieza's men having a massive party. That including Frieza's Army, The Ginyu Force, even Zarbon and Dodoria were having a laugh with a drink in their hand.

"So basically everyone on Frieza's ship is getting smashed and partying?" You quizzed and walked in with Ginyu. "Nar, this is only about a quarter of Frieza's men on board. Every now and then we throw a little party just to take stress off our shoulders. You should try it sometime. It might brighten your life a little." Ginyu smirked and closed the door behind him. "Does Frieza know about this?" You gazed around the room full of alien like people having a laugh and dance. "Does he fuck." Ginyu widened his eyes. "Ok then, I'll have one drink. But after that, I'm going and going to pretend I've never seen this rave." You planned out to Ginyu. "That's sort of what I wanted to hear. Now go see Jeice. He makes a good cocktail." Ginyu chuckled and pushed you into the crowd with a single arm.