Frieza X Reader - Part 96 (The true meaning)

"After Kuriza was born, his dad put that ring on my finger while I was asleep and he told me to never take it off. BUT! I actually can't take it off, it's impossible." You explained to Beerus as you tried to pull the ring off your finger as he studied the rich gem. "And you agreed that you would never take it off?" Beerus questioned looking up at you. "Yes." You nodded. "You do realise that is the traditional way of proposing marriage for Frieza's race, right?" Beerus explained to you as he slowly shut his eyes. "WHAT!? No, it isn't I'm pretty sure I would have known if Frieza wanted to marry me! Not to mention as well, I've had this thing for over a decade and not once has the subject of marriage come up." You shook your head in wild confusion thinking that Beerus was just evily joking about with you.

"That's because you didn't bring it up, if I'm correct?" Whis questioned as he joined in on the chatter. "Of course I didn't. Frieza didn't want children never mind marriage." You answered and folded your arms. "It's true." Kuriza nodded at Beerus and Whis as they had pretty puzzled looks on their faces. "So she's basically engaged to the Emporer of the universe even though he's dead?" Beerus rested one of his hands on his hips with the other thinking near him mouth. "Explain then!" You raised your voice as you started shacking. "Frieza proposed to you the traditional way and you agreed to his proposal even though you didn't know you agreed to it and that's why you can't take the ring off. It's a very complicated way of asking for marriage if you ask me." Beerus sighed after he finished explaining what had happened.

"If what you two are saying is true, you're freaking me the fuck out." You pointed at Beerus and Whis as your hands were practically shacking like mad. "Ohh, of course, it's true, we've been around before Lord Chilled's ancestors were born, we know different races inside and out." Whis cheerfully closed his eye in a way that he was happy for you. "Ohh my God. Why couldn't Frieza just do what humans do and propose bluntly? Earthlings just ask one another instead of making it super confusing... I need another drink." You exhaled multiple times after taking many deep breathes. "You go sit back down and I'll get you a drink." Kuriza told you as you walked past Beerus and Whis. "You really are the opposite from Frieza aren't you?" Beerus snickered liking Kuriza. "Yep, I'm one that can't stand evil." Kuriza nodded and walked backwards further away from the Gods. "I feel like we're gonna get along... Unlike I did with your father." Beerus told Kuriza but then whispered the last part of his sentence.

So you went to lay back down on your sunbed and patiently waited for Kuriza to bring you a drink as he politely said he would. But. He seemed to be a bit "busy." As Kuriza was walking away from Beerus and Whis, he turned around and accidentally dumped into a young human girl. She was just an inch or two taller than Kuriza and had many beautiful features on her. Lengthy blonde hair. Light grey eyes with really long black eyelashes. Natural pale skin that looked really clean and super smooth. Cute pink little lips and beautiful cheekbones which made Kuriza's heart skip a beat when he accidentally ran into her.

"I am so... S-s-s-sorry." Kuriza held his head and shook it going into a daydream when he saw the girls stunning appearance. "It's ok." She said after she got up and continued walking over to where she was going.

You could see that Kuriza wanted to say something else to her, but he couldn't. It was like this girl had frozen him where he stood, because he literally couldn't move from how beautiful she was. You've also never seen Kuriza like this either, you always thought he was asexual because he has never shown or spoken about his interests in the male or female gender. But right now it looks like Kuriza has his eyes set on someone for the first time in his life.

"You ok, son? Frozen in love?" You chuckled as you walked over to him and put a hand on his shoulder. "What!? N-no! Don't be ridiculous!" Kuriza rolled his eyes, folded his arms and blushed to the colour of a peach. "If you say so, sugar. Now go get mummy a drink, would you?" You giggled knowing Kuriza was easily lying so you wiggled his cheek requesting a drink. "O-ok." Kuriza replied and carried on gazing at the girl who went to stand next to Gohan's wife, Videl.

Quick YummyGhost (A-N)

I've got two things to say here.

One: THANK YOU ALL FOR 900 FOLLOWERS! The next milestone is 1000 and I've got something planned in mind for that so stay tuned for that.

Two: What name shall I give this girl that Kuriza may have a crush on? Leave your ideas in the comments or send me a message. ;)