.Chapter 8

Mickys P.O.V

      The ride to the matket was filled with laughter and messing around. We soon made it to a big Walmart that was about 25 minutes away from the house so me and jo can probably penny here.

       We all hop out laghing at a story i just told them about the time i got jo to run in a sams club when it was 50 degrees out on a bikini.

        "Ok so we have a list-" jc said as he held up a piece of paper "- things we need to get. We need alot to so take a look and find what your going to go get since were going to be split up." We nod and look at the list. We have to get cereal, pasta, milk, soda and soup. We all split up with me and jo togather, jc and sam, conner and ricky then Trevor and kian.

      We went different ways and me and jo went tword the back to wear the milk is. "This blows!" I say as we walk past a older woman who gave us a rather ratchet look. "No dip shit lock. Wait a recent those toys?!" She said as she grabed me and pointed to them. I smile as i see that we where passing the toy isle.

       We both run over and look around. I have a super man cape, a helmet and a princess tira on over it with a foam sword as jo was the same. "Lets take a spin!" Jo said as she pulled out her small travel camera. I frown "how'd i not notice that in your pocket?" "Not important!! Theres a shoping cart over there and we can take a spin or we can discuss how you didn't see this in my pocket."

        Not even 3 minutes later, i was inside the cart with the camera in one hand recording and the foam sword in other along with pasta, soda and soup. "To Narnia!!!" I shout as jo pushes us past many disapproving looks. We just laugh and keep going to the milk isle.

        When we do get there where dieing of laughter and people countinue to stair. I turn the camera to face us. "Let's take this up a notch." I push the camrea in jos hand and take deep breath and put on a straight face. I walk down a bit to a lady and tap her shoulder. "Ma'm excuse me, do you know where Narnia is?" She looked at me like i was crazy and shook her head. "Are you sure?" She nodded and started to slowly walk away with her cart. I look at the id shes wearing, most likely from work. "Well, amy, if you do you know wear to find me." I said and grined evily before i ran away from a scard amy laughing like a maniac.

         "You get that?!" I exclaimed to jo as i laughed. She nodded and i jumped back into the cart ajusting my cape and crown.

         We did this intill we ran into jc and sam. "What the hell you guys doing?" Jc questions as we approach him "and where'd that camrea come from?" Sam said. He was leaning against the basket with his phone in hand and jc was looking through the cheese. "Well where having fun and i have no clue where she got the camrea!"

        They chuckle at us as we smile. I take my tira off and placed it on sams head as Jo took off her cape and placed it on Jcs shoulder. We laughed as I climd into there cart and raced down the isle laughing and recording it on the unknown camera Jo had.

        I love times like this and I hope it stays like this with any problems.

Hey guys I'm back. I got a new phone a while ago but then school started and my family problems got more complicated so I,didn't have time to write much between homework, after school activitie

s and babysitting for extra money. Anyway the updates are going to be a bit slow but I'm updating as much as I can. Anyway that's it bye guys!