Chapter ⑦

Mickys P.O.V

    "Jo pass the brush!" I say as she throws it at me. I catch it and yell a thanks as I start to fix my hair a little. We already took showers and changed.

    I'm wearing lime green jean shorts with a black tank top with a breast pocket, some random socks, white high top convers, some bracelets and a neckless. Jo has so high waisted black shorts with a superman tank top, random socks, blue Adidas and a neckless.

    I sigh as I just put my hair in a messy pony tail and swip my shoes up. I sit on the still made bed and start to put my shoes on. I tye them up and then open the door "Jo I'm going down stairs!" I hear a OK and close the door.

    I skip down the stairs as I see all the guys sitting in the living room on there phones. Eh. I walk to the kitchen and open the fridge and start rummaging through it for food. "Do you have any carrots my dear fridge?" I whisper to myself and the fridge as I dig deeper.

    I finally find a bag of baby carrots surprising fast and I close the fridge. I open them and start to eat as I walk to the living room to see the boy still on there phones.

    "I FUCKED A PATATO!" I yell as they all looked at me confused. I laughed as I heard Jo laughing as she came down stairs. we always did this in awkward silences or when its to quiet to get attention, just like twirking.

     "You fucked a patato?" Sam asked. "No it was just to quiet in hear!" I said as I headed to the the door munching on my carrots. "Lejo!" I say as I open the door and run to one of the cars as they all follows.

     To the fucking market!!!