Chapter 9

We continued what we were doing for about 10 more minutes and picked up what we needed before we headed to the check out laughing our heads off to meet everyone else. As we approached, they looked at us crazy.

"How was shopping?" I asked as I sat in the guys basket and fiddled with the super man cape. "Good.... I see you guys had quite a time." Kian said as I smiled and looked over to conner and smile as he laughs.

"Here conner!" I hear Jo say as I whip to face her and see her holding our the camera to him. "What?" He a says as he looks before he gasp and takes the camera from him. "The fuck you get this?" He exclaims with a surprised face as I laugh. She snuck into his room and took it probably with the ninja skills we have. "I have my ways." She says as she acts suspicious as every one laughsa and conner rolls his eyes but smiles.

We take off all the stuff off and throw it to the side as the cashier gives us a ugly look as we sniker at her. As we approach to pay for our stuff we notice a few things up close. First, it looks like she has natural duck lips two, she has so much make up that I can slap her with a pancake like miss nancy and have a makeup imprint on it. And final she was pulling an ugly face at us.

"You thinking what I'm thinking." Jo says as I look at her a nod. We approach the girl and smile as she sneers at us. "Would you like to hear a song?" Jo says in a child like voice as she practicly spits a no. "OK." I say

We clear our throughts "U,G,L,Y you ain't got no alibi, you ugly! Eh! Hey! You ugly, yo mama says your ugly hey!!" We sing a strike and pose as she has a even more ugly sneer on her face.

She pacts the last bags and kian pays and me and Jo laugh and run to catch up to the guys.

***

"Cunt" "cuchi giver." "Wh-" "you guys cuse alot don't you?" Kian says as we look at him from the game we play. "Ya god damn right you slut!" Jo says as I burst out laughing at what she looked like. She had a duck face and snapped her fingers in a z formation with a hand on her hop dispit the seat belts we have on.

We talk and get to know each other some more before we arrive to the house and pull in. We all hop out and pull the bags from the boot before walking in and started to put the things in. As we do jo pulls out her phone a puts on some music.

Summer sets boomerang plays as we start to dance around and me and jo start to use the things were holding as microphones. We successfully put all the things away as jo grabs me and her a water. I start to take a sip as the boys join us.

Right when there about to talk Jo's phone chims as she smiles weirdly and picks it up and reads the text. Her smile falters but goes back as I now she'll tell me later. We turn to the boys and smile.

"We need to talk about a few things." Conner says as we frown but nod. "First" he starts as I start to drink my water "We enrolled you guys in school."