Intro

Name: Micky Alanna J. Lane

Age: 15

Looks: Long brown wavy hair with blond tips, Green/blue eyes with thick eyelashes, soft features medium nose full red lips with her nose pierced and 3 earpieces, about 5'3 and 120 pounds.

Likes: Penny boarding, working out, boxing, fighting, food, gummy bears, causing trouble, pranks, twirling at awkward times, music, YouTube, knifes, the dark, sleep and drawing.

Hates: Whores, sluts, players, wannabes, bully's, people she likes hurt, animals hurt, being told what to do, the orphanage and whip cream.

Bio:

  Micky Lane, daughter of John and Penelope Lane. Her parents were loving and open to her. When her parant took her to watch her first street fight with her best friend ,Johanna, at the age of two, they were hooked.

  They hung out and trained everyday as much as they could they were able to fight like pros at the age of six. They fought grown men and woman and earned money on peoples bets.

  Both of them when to gather where known as The Fighters but when separate, Micky was known as Basher for her signature and powerful right hook combos.

  When she turned nine she was the most feard, skilled and best fighters in the ring never loseing a fight the same with Johanna.

  Ten years old her parents along with Johannas parents died in a car crash on there way home from a fighting match. They both went to a orphanage that wasn't far from the ring and have been adopted many time but returned because they acted up and  would sneak out at night for matches. Now at 15 they are still at the orphanage waiting.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Johanna Marine Pop

Age:15

Looks: Choppy light brown hair with blonde highlights, a little soft feature s with honey hazle eyes with long eyelashes, a medium size nose with pale pink plump lips, a bellypierceing, about 5'6 in a half and 126 pounds.

Likes: Penny boarding, working out, The dark, running, fighting, food, pizza, causing trouble, pranks, twirking at awkward times, music, YouTube, Blades, singing and sleep.

Hates: Whores, sluts, players, wannabes, bully's, people she likes hurt, animals hurt, being told what to do, the orphanage and walnuts

Bio:

  Johanna, daughter of Tain Pop had almost the same situation as Micky but different. Johanna's mom died giving birth to her leaving her in the arms of her father. Her mother a a nice woman everyone new so a lot of people were sad of her passing.

  Micky and Johannas parant were best friends since highschool when they meet at a fight, so they both were best friend since the start

  Johanna is a pro street fighter along with Micky as the best of the best. Her fighter names Knockout because if she wants to you can be down and out cold faster then you can say food never loading a fight.

  At the age of ten her father died with Micky's parents in a fatal car crash. They both where never separated and always where adopted together and always returned togather. Now at 15 they are still undefeated street fighters.