1.3

j u s t i n

it was the same routine as yesterday. school, then ryan gave me a ride home again.

we talked a little more, it wasn't awkward at all. we even exchanged numbers.

okay, i know raegan said i cant be talking to ryan.. but, he's not the boss of me. he never will be.

i got out of his vehicle, only to meet eyes with raegan. he was standing at the door, watching me. what the hell?

i thanked ryan for the ride once again and walked to the door, raegan slammed it behind me.

"what the fuck, justin?" raegan said through gritted teeth. i shrugged.

raegan narrowed his eyes a bit and stepped closer, pinning me against the door. "i've been going easy on you, justin. ever since your dad; but you have to start listening." he said quietly into my ear, letting me go.

i kinda fell to the ground, causing a sound to escape my lips. "you're so dumb" i mumbled, trying not to cry.

i got up and went to his room, wiping my eyes. i locked the door and laid on the bed. maybe living with my mom would be way better.

i'm not allowed to be myself here, not with raegan constantly being like this. what's so wrong with ryan anyway?

maybe they have history, but that has nothing to do with me. raegan is just, too bipolar. it's hard.

r a e g a n

it's been an hour since i got mad at justin, and i've just now realized how much of a dick move that was.

he must be so mad at me, maybe even upset.

ryan just isn't someone he should be hanging out with though, neither is tyler.

but tyler is his bestfriend, i cant pull them apart. but ryan? no way are they becoming close. i wont have ryan in my house again, ever.

i sighed and knocked on my bedroom door lightly, leaning my forehead against it.

"justin? open up" i mumbled "i'm sorry."

j u s t i n

i paused for a moment when i heard raegans voice, my heart began to race. i can open the door and let him in, or i can pretend i'm asleep.

wouldn't that piss him off more? i don't know what to do.

i sighed quietly and got up, unlocking the door. it made the sound so i went to lay back down again, covering myself up.

raegan hasn't laid a hand on me since the bruising on my shoulder, the first day i got here.

the door slowly opened, he didn't say anything. he laid down beside me carefully and got under the covers with me.

i faced him, his brown eyes locked with my green ones. he sighed quietly then leaned in, softly kissing my forehead.

"i'm sorry." he said quietly "i hate doing that to you."

i didnt say anything, i only nodded and closed my eyes.

he said nothing either, the room was silent. slowly, i fell asleep in his arms. forgetting everything he did an hour ago. i forgive him, but i dont know why.

//

ummm 420 gucci gang ‼️ haha hi i'm back, wby?

gonna come read my book again(; pls vote & comment. i'll buy you a cookie !!